Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 4 reviews

Good Luxury SUV!!

by from Miami, FL on May 27, 2012

Great Car!! The gas mileage sucks, but that is to be expected. There is enough room for me and my family to be comfortable. I love it and would recommend it to every one.

best car ever

by from nework,nj on August 12, 2012

very good car it is so nice i took it on a road trip so reliable i went to the rocky mountains and i loved it so much

Price drop notifications save you a ton of $$$

by from TX on February 8, 2017

Cars.com really helped me find the best deal on this Escalade and a Silverado we bought a couple of weeks ago. Using the favorites with notifications of price drops worked great. Both vehicles started off above my budget range. I received notifications each time they lowered the price. Within a couple of weeks they both dropped enough to make a deal work.

Clean and great deal!

by from Houston on December 21, 2016

Thanks cars.com for helping me find this vehicle is clean ,great deal and great customer assistance 5 star all around!

Similar Models