2013 Cadillac Escalade

Cadillac

by from Tyler, Tx on September 7, 2017

Great vehicle very dependable and an all around awesome ride. Honestly missed this ride it had everything I wanted in an vehicle
Not Rated Reliability

Good Luxury SUB

by from Binghamton, NY on March 24, 2017

The Escalade has been basically the same for years. They make a few changes here and there, but overall it is a nice luxury SUV. The biggest complaint is that the rims have to be cleaned regularly as the tires start to lose air and you just keep having to fill them. Also, as to be expected with a vehicle like this - even simple little parts are expensive so if you aren't willing to put money into it, it is not the vehicle for you.

Best suv I could ever have

by from Vancouver on August 10, 2013

I just got a 2013 cadillac escalade platinum. It's very comfortable and reliable. It looks very good. If your a family who's looking for a luxury comfortable reliable vehicle the escalade is the one. I've had an regular escalade it was great to. The escalade platinum is night and day to the regular version. I recommend both. The quality is second to none. Theirs tv on the back. Great for trips and to keep your kids occupied. The vehicle very safe. I rate this 5 stars. The best suv ever

Excellent Vehicle

by from Phoenix, Arizona on May 13, 2013

This 2013 Premium Cadillac Escalade is my third such vehicle. It has always exceeded my expectations I would give it a five star raiting when it comes to safety. I had experienced a vehicle headed towards me at about 65 miles per-hour and to avoid a head on crash. I performed some quick action and the Cadilac Escalade responded way beyond my expectations - because, of its handeling of the situation it saved my life!. It is an awesome vehicle! Thank You GM!

Most Reliable Car I've Ever Owned

by from New York,NY on March 19, 2013

When i test drove the 2013 Escalade it felt very comfortable i just had to buy it so i did. Honestly this car was a dream come true for me. Having 5 kids this car really makes transportation a breeze and very enjoyable.

Most unrelieable car i've ever owned!

by from New York,NY on March 18, 2013

I test drove the car and bought it because it felt just like a comfortable car. Then, out of the blue a day later it broke down in July.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Cadillac Escalade