2013 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews

4.0
Average based on 4 reviews

Excellent Vehicle

by from Phoenix, Arizona on May 13, 2013

This 2013 Premium Cadillac Escalade is my third such vehicle. It has always exceeded my expectations I would give it a five star raiting when it comes to safety. I had experienced a vehicle headed towards me at about 65 miles per-hour and to avoid a head on crash. I performed some quick action and the Cadilac Escalade responded way beyond my expectations - because, of its handeling of the situation it saved my life!. It is an awesome vehicle! Thank You GM!

Best suv I could ever have

by from Vancouver on August 10, 2013

I just got a 2013 cadillac escalade platinum. It's very comfortable and reliable. It looks very good. If your a family who's looking for a luxury comfortable reliable vehicle the escalade is the one. I've had an regular escalade it was great to. The escalade platinum is night and day to the regular version. I recommend both. The quality is second to none. Theirs tv on the back. Great for trips and to keep your kids occupied. The vehicle very safe. I rate this 5 stars. The best suv ever

Most Reliable Car I've Ever Owned

by from New York,NY on March 19, 2013

When i test drove the 2013 Escalade it felt very comfortable i just had to buy it so i did. Honestly this car was a dream come true for me. Having 5 kids this car really makes transportation a breeze and very enjoyable.

Most unrelieable car i've ever owned!

by from New York,NY on March 18, 2013

I test drove the car and bought it because it felt just like a comfortable car. Then, out of the blue a day later it broke down in July.