Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2017 Escalade

2017 Cadillac Escalade

2017 Cadillac Escalade

4.4

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money

Have You Driven the 2017 Cadillac Escalade?

The less reliable car I have ever had

by Aleksandr from San Francisco on Sat Jul 01 2017

Not worth the money at all , I had so much issues with this car , the biggest problem is AC . It was repaired two times and for 3 rd time they don't even have a part to fix it , insane.

Most UNRELIABLE car I've EVER owned

by TammyV from Earlville New York on Wed Jun 20 2018

This car had a starter put in it before we bought it. We were not told upon buying it. It has a intermittent no start problem. It stranded us 9 hours away from home the day we bought it. Cadillac customer service is a joke. They would not pay for our hotel or rental for when we were stranded. I do not need the money it is the principal that they would not pay for something that was caused from buying one of their products. They will not put a new starter in it because it is only a intermittent problem. I got a case # from Cadillac and they closed the case without the problem being resolved. Mind you the vehicle has less than 9,000 miles on it. So either I stick with a vehicle that is not dependable or I replace the starter at my own cost . Mind you I e-mailed Cadillac Customer "don't care" service 5 times called at least 9 times before I actually got a person to talk to. Not once did they respond to my e-mails. I am beyond frustrated and disappointed with Cadillac. If they had stood behind their product I would have been very happy with the vehicle. But knowing they do not I will not buy another Cadillac and this is not my first one I have owned.

Does not recommend this car!!

Most amazing car i've owned

by smokin from Visalia, CA on Tue May 23 2017

Had a 2004 and it never gave us any problems the 2017 is just amazing it rides like you are on a cloud and the turning capability I can't believe; for a vehicle of its size it can basically turn on a dime.

Terrible transmission and engine problems

by Jeff Irwin from LA, CA on Mon Jul 23 2018

I think if don't get a lemon, this vehicle is amazing. I bought a lemon. Cadillac is offering a vehicle swap but asking for usage fees that add up to around $950 per month and ive only had this vehicle for 6 months. When test driving, look for a bad shift between 1st and 2nd gear, this is the tell all for a lemon. Engine stalls for no reason multiple times, very unsafe. They do not back their brand and want to be paid, once for the lemon and again for the replacement vehicle. they do NOT stand behind their brand at all, very disappointed. This is my 8th GM vehicle and my last GM vehicle after seeing how Cadillac handled the collateral swap

Car nut

by Longtom from Wisconsin on Wed Aug 23 2017

I was up in northern wisconsin this a.m. with the car parked in front of a old time butcher shop. A old gentleman walked by me and the car saying "thats one of the prettiest cars ive ever seen. Thank you.

First Cadillac

by JackandJen from Glen Allen, VA on Tue Dec 05 2017

Beautiful vehicle! Drives very nice! Not sure about the reliability as I've only owned the vehicle for 2 days but, I'm hoping it will be reliable and last considering the money we invested in the vehicle.

I have had 7 and could not be happier with the car

by Billy from Augusta, GA on Thu Aug 10 2017

I am a roofing salesman and it his a good car to work out of. I could also work out of the GMC or Chevy but why not buy what you want and what you can pay for.

Killer looks

by Marcial from Queens, New York on Sat Jun 24 2017

This car is easily the most impressive looking car in its class. The ride is not the best compared to other in its price range, but everything else surpasses your expectations.

First Cadillac

by JackandJen from Glen Allen, VA on Wed Dec 06 2017

Beautiful Car and a dream to drive!

by Turtle from New Mexico on Fri May 19 2017

Lots of room, very comfortable! It's a safe car and heavy enough not to get in trouble with another vehicle ! Would recommend this Cadillac to anyone needing a Luxury ride!

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2017 Cadillac Escalade

The verdict:

The latest Cadillac Escalade is quintessentially American: big, bold, loud and thinks it's worth more than it actually is.

Versus the competition:

Competitors at this price are generally much more refined and luxurious inside and out, but few can match the Escalade's sheer size and towing capabilities.

The biggest, baddest American luxury vehicle is undisputedly the Cadillac Escalade, a blingy behemoth that prowls the streets of the United States in all its chrome-grille glory, rumbling and roaring its anti-environmental presence. While foreign automakers maintain flagship sedans, like the Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Lexus LS 460, the American love for trucks has elevated rigs like the Escalade to that position here.

It had been a while since we last experienced Cadillac's range-topper, so we spent a week with the latest example, a 2017 Cadillac Escalade four-wheel-drive Platinum. We drove a short-wheelbase version that tickled the $100,000 MSRP mark and lacked nothing on the model's options... Read More