2018 Cadillac Escalade consumer reviews

$74,695–$77,695 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Escalade Cadillac
Explore the 2018 Escalade Cadillac
Shop the 2018 Escalade Cadillac

MOST DEPENDABLE CAR WE HAVE OWNED. RIDES COMFORT.

BEST CAR -RIDES COMFORTABLE AND IS SAFE TO BE INSIDE OF IT. QUIET AND JUST PLAIN AS JOY TO OWN IT.EVERYONE SHOULD TRY THIS VEHICLE FOR STYLE AND OWERSHIP.

Best of a good truck

This truck does everything asked of it. It is a beast with the 6.2 engine and tows a 24 ft boat like it isn’t there. Plenty of storage for hauling with back sets down. Great for commuting!

Your New Escalade!

This vehicle has everything you need and so much more. Seats 7 comfortablely, Individual headrest monitors that operate separately, Sunroof and Luggage Rack, Heads Up Display and Parking Assist.

Good, comfortable

First I feel Aarons review is biased for some reason. I test drove the 2019 GLS this week and decided to keep my Slade. Leg room CAN be larger but (movable second row) but then row 3 has 0 but actually 0 space. The Escalade is the only 3 row suv I've been in so far that offers decent 2 and 3 row space (i have the esv). Configure a GLS with 420 hp, heated steering wheel (yes its an additional feature at merc) coold cup holders, ventilated and heated massage seats, entertainment system, 3rd row etc to match the platinum and be surprised at the price tag...

Best car

Love it i would recommend this car This car is perfect for family safety comfort and for winter years I love it I would recommend it to everyone

Ultra Luxury

Ultra luxury comfort driveability a real head turner that is a pleasure to drive...will get you there in comfort style and safety..you will love this SUV!!!

MY 11th Escalade

I have owned 11 Escalades and my kids are now older and driving their own cars and I do not such a big car anymore. I love Cadillacs, they stand behind their product and the dealership that I have dealt with are honest and the service is the best!

Great Comfort

Excellent SUV, very comfortable for our family. we would recommend this Cadillac to everyone that has a large family. It has all the amenities for my children.

3.7

Back-up camera resolution is poor

This 2018 is my third Escalade, and the best one so far, except the backup camera resolution is very poor, worse than my 2009...not sure why! Windshield was pitted when delivered to me, and they put in a new one.

great big suv

love it drove great safety protection good all a round big suv thank you my family and i thought it was classy suv and all the options drove great