2008 Cadillac Escalade Esv

Luxury AND Performance!

by from New York, NY on January 27, 2012

By Far This is one of the best S.U.V's I have owned, my previous Suv was a 1999 Navigator. A MAJOR improvement came from my Caddy, From the Amazing headlights, to the 22' Chromed wheels. This Vehicle never fails to turn heads while Driving down the streets. it's practically dipped in chrome, which compliments my Blue chip Exterior. Cadillac's new Magnetic Ride Control is GREAT, goes through deep snow like a boss!! Overall My '08 has been great running 60,000 miles, without a problem. If you want style and performance, the Cadillac beats all it's competitors by far.

Best suv I've ever had

by from Peobody,MA on May 15, 2012

Besides the fuel economy, this suv surpasses all I've owned. The comfort is unmatched, and the 6.2 liter engine has plenty of power

Nothing compares to this ONE!

by from Sandy, UT on May 26, 2017

More than everything I ever wanted! First and foremost, safety comes first and the ESV is the safest vehicle on the road. And of course, luxurious with all the extras as well. Whether you are a parent with many kids, or you just want the extra room, the Escalade ESV suites every need. From the inside out this dream continues to surpass all of my expectations! -Kyler Sorensen

Great Vehicle for large family

by from Maricopa, AZ on April 25, 2017

Drives very smooth, love the navigation and the onstar feature. Downside is no bluetooth in this model.

very Pretty and rides like a dream

by from oberlin ohio on May 24, 2017

So far ever thing has been great i have no problems with the ride I want to thank the dealer for have pretty suv on his lot just when we need a newer car

ESV - honest report

by from TORONTO,ON on October 27, 2008

THIS IS ONE AWESOME RIDE, THE LOOKS ALONE ARE WORTH IT. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED IN ALL ASPECTS. TONS OF POWER,COMFORT AND RELIABILITY. I HAVE HAD MANY NICE VEHICLES IN MY TIME, BUT THE ESV IS AT A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. IT IS HARD TO COMPARE THIS TRUCK TO THE COMPETITION,BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. THE MOMENT YOU DRIVE ONE, YOU TO WILL NOT BELEIVE IT. 9.75 OUT OF 10 FOR SURE. THE EXHAUST SOUN ALONE IS UNREAL.WE PURCHASED OUR VEHICLE WITH ONLY 4300 KMS(3000 MILES). THE BEST EXTENDED SUV THE MARKET HAS TO OFFER.PS.THE AUTO RUNNING BOARDS ARE KEEN AND TRICK....GO GET ONE NOW.

Make your wife happy - buy this car

by from Moorestown, NJ on October 13, 2010

Everything about the Escalade exudes style and class. The car is a header turner! Needed a replacement for my minivan and required a 7 passenger vehicle with storage space in the rear. The regular Escalade has little room behind the third seat but the ESV has plenty. For this size vehicle it handles very well, has a smooth ride, and is easy to maneuver. The creature comforts built in to this vehicle are great. Just need to take time to teach your spouse how to use everything. The kids love it and there are no more battles for who sits where. I am the hero to my family for getting this over other 7 passenger alternatives. Bought this used since could not justify the new car price. At 2 years old the price comes down considerably and then really settles down and holds its value for the long term.

Awsome Ride, but big $$$$

by from Cincinnati, OH on June 11, 2010

Before owning the Escalade I had a Yukon Denali....pretty much the same truck minus a few bells and whistles. For the 13K+ price difference I am not sure it is worth it unless you are going for reputation factor and have the extra to burn. I bought mine 15mos old and save 30K off the original MSRP. I have found that is the way to go if you're not rich!!!! Other than the hefty price I love it and it screams BIG DOG.

2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV

by from Minnesota on December 26, 2011

Looked around nationally online for about a year, researching exactly what I wanted. I am only 29 but very picky on what I want. Thousands of suburbans and yukon xl's on the roads so went for the esv. As well as color to be different so looked for infrared in color with black leather. Many used options out there for others like me that would rather have someone else take the $35k depreciation hit in first 3 years. Otherwise , I love the room in back with 3rd row up when not using. I came from several pickups that I hardly used the bed like its meant to be, so just wasted space. Highly recommend for those who are both practical and want style wrapped into one vehicle.

Best Car and Most Admired Car I have ever owned

by from Virginia suburbs of DC on July 14, 2010

The gas mileage is poor but if you can afford this car you should not be bothered by an extra $500 a year in fuel costs. I rated it 4 stars for value because of the gas mileage though They really should make this car in a hybrid style to double the gas milage. The transmission is a bit weird around 45 mph. It flips from one gear to the other at this speed and it is disturbing and makes a hard clunking noise at times as it changes gears. If you are stuck at this speed in traffic it is very frustrating. This is why I gave it 4 stars for performance. If they fixed these 2 issues I would trade in my Escaldade for a new one right away!