2011 Cadillac Escalade Esv

My Favorite Car Ever

by from New Hampshire on October 29, 2011

I'm 53 years old and I've owned every type and brand of car. I bought a used 2003 Escalade several years ago and ran it up to 210K miles before selling it to a guy who exports them to other countries. He said that's the most in demand vehicle and I can see why. Comfort, reliability and just an overall nice car. I bought my 2011 brand new and I am 110% thrilled with it. I was a Toyota loyalist for most of my life but the Escalade is a world above.

A Great SUV

by from Harrodsburg,Ky. on April 9, 2012

This has been a great purchase for may wife who is 5ft tall lives on a farm. she is total satisfied with the vehicle

Most fun to drive SUV

by from New Jersey on November 17, 2013

Best SUV I've ever owned. I really love the way this truck drives. I would most likely buy the 2014 when that comes out.

Nicest looking car I've Owned

by from Raytown, MO on September 24, 2013

Beautiful lines, quiet ride, plenty of get up and go, leather comfortable seats, all the bells and whistles in the Premium/Platinum editions. Get lots of compliments, steel frame, feel very safe in this big boy with all the airbags, etc. Cadillac Premium Care maintenance program so I really don't have to worry about a thing. Best of all, made in America!

Comfortable and Dependable

by from Wilmington, DE on August 12, 2016

This is my second Escalade, but my fourth Cadillac. They have all been outstanding vehicles--very comfortable and always dependable. This is my first extended cab model, and it doesn't ride as smoothly as the shorter version, but it's still super comfortable and a beautiful vehicle. I love it!!! When this ones goes, I'll get another one!!!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Chicago, IL on January 24, 2011

Want to ride in style? Well then buy an Escalade ESV Platinum edition. I am going to tell you upfront, the Escalade is one of the best SUVs’ on the market. It comes standard with seven DVD players, coco and cashmere interior which you can’t get in any other car, and parts wont be expensive to change out if anything ends up happening. Yes, it’s priced a little high but it comes with many upscale features and the appearance to back the price up. The Escalade is a family car, so it comes with 7 DVD players. Two drop down screen and four headrest mounted screens for a total of six screens. The dashboard come standard with 10” GPS, full-color, touch Screen, navigation, AM/FM/XM stereo with CD/DVD/MP3 player, and is the additional 8th DVD player. What you get in the car is amazing; you and your kids will love it. “The Escalade has every luxury item imaginable and backed by Cadillac's industry leading 5-year/100K mile warranty. The Escalade will make you the envy of your neighborhood! The lengthy standard options list includes beautiful and soft Coco leather seating surfaces, heated and cooled front and second row seats, heated and cooled cup holders, a power sunroof with sunshade, brilliantly bright LED headlamps for great night time visibility, a GPS navigation system, magnetic ride control active suspension to always offer a compliant ride while offering sporty handling when called upon, unique dual spoke chrome 22' wheels, power retractable running boards, a remote vehicle starter, a power rear lift gate, rear parking assist sensors as well as a rearview camera, 7 DVD players, power flip and fold second row seats, Onstar free for three months, a Bose 5.1 surround sound system with 6CD/DVD changer, hand cut and sewn interior panels, and so much more.” On the new version of the Escalade the engine out matches any other engine with 404-horse power vs. 300-horse in the Mercedes GL. If you plan on owning a car for a good amount of time and making it the family car then buy an Escalade because a few years down the road compared to any other car. Escalade parts will be on the market since it is GM. So if something was to go wrong after 10 years, replacing won't be as expensive. That’s why you should buy an Escalade ESV Platinum edition so you can show off your car to your friends and neighbors, while riding in style. With seven standard DVD players, coco and cashmere interior, and parts not being expensive to change out.

EVERY ONE ASK HOW IT DRIVES (JUST LOVE IT)

by from LaPlace,Louisiana on November 17, 2011

I FOUND THAT Cars.com WAS VERY IMFORMATIVE. IT EASY TO USE THEIR WEB SITE. I OWN A 2004 SO I JUST UP GRADED. IT DRIVES, AND SOUND LIKE A SPORT VEHICLE. I LOVE THE CLEAN LINE . IT'S LIKE YOUR SETTING ON TOP OF THE WORLD. THANK YOU Cars.com.

Don't do it

by from Scottsdale, AZ on December 21, 2011

Switched from Japanese (Sequoia) to ESV. THought I would give GM a try. Sorry I ever did it. This truck, yes truck, has spent more time in the shop for the stupidist things. Mostly knobs and buttons falling off or cracking, have had every exterior door handle seperate from body. REALLY ? A $70,000 vehicle and THAT cheap stuff happens? Twice within 18 mos it did not start due to faulty "starter connectors". I would NEVER recommend this or any other Cadillac to anyone again and am ready to trade it in for another Japanese product, perhaps a Q56.

review

by from jupiter on April 16, 2017

awesome vehicle .. great comfort on long road trips. all the luxury you could ever expect in any vehicle

Great company

by from on February 24, 2017

I definitely will have to say, these guys was great !!! Ron, the finance person and of course Fred Definitely going to buy a car from them again and I appreciate the great customer service they will do everything to help you get the car . Great company great employees

Similar Models