2002 Cadillac Escalade Ext

Nicest truck for value

by from Lakewood co on September 26, 2011

Comparable to the cost of any plain truck like an f150 or tundra but a million times nicer and sportier looking. Plus the 02 has a 6.0 liter engine while most 2011s even don't have that powerful of an engine. Why Cadillacs have such a poor resale value I don't know but for the same price as a plain Jane car or truck u can get a cadi and most Cadillac owners take optimal care of their vehicles so most are in great shape. Many ppl think my 02 is much newer because it's in near perfect condition. Love this truck so much. Will continue buying exts in the future.

A Reliable and Powerful Luxury SUV

by from on October 27, 2008

I love this truck. I love how it is an SUV and a pickup at the same time. I love that it is made by Cadillac meaning it has great power, great luxury, and great service. I love how reliable it is. Besides inspections, i have brought this truck to the shop twice since I bought it in 2003. If you are looking for an affordable luxury vehicle with room for lots of extra cargo with the same great reliability and comfort of a Cadillac, get this truck in any of the years. (P.S, this truck looks fantastic in black as long as you keep it clean.)

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from New York, NY) on October 15, 2007

this is the best car I ever owned. it is very roomy and very comfortable. i am going to buy one like this for every future car i buy.

best car a 16 year old can get

by from north port, FL on September 19, 2006

my truck is blue with white stripes and i proudly say it is the best car i have ever owned. i have upgraded all the speakers and radio. this car is the BEST CAR YOU CAN BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best for money

by from Pittsburgh Pa on July 13, 2011

i have put 250,000 trouble free miles on mine. No issues ever. I get 22-25 mpg hwy. Tow a car trailer and get 17 in comfort. Body has held up well even in Penn rust belt. I do not think anything else would have held up so well. I am shopping for a newer one but still may keep the old one for my shop truck.

Uses car for Towing