2007 Cadillac Escalade Ext

Luxury with a purpose!

by from Chicago, IL on September 22, 2017

This vehicle was excellent! It gave me all the bells and whistles and was very practical as well. The pickup bed is not the biggest but enough for any average suburban dad's needs. The suspension was what I imagine clouds feel like! The asthetics on the vehicle are some of the best I have ever seen on a pickup truck in my opinion. The only other head-turning pickup that might be able to compete with the EXT in the looks department would be the 2003 model Ford Harley Davidson. It carried my wife, our three kids, and me easily and safely in the hard Chicago winters. The AWD worked great for me. The interior is beautiful and of a lot better quality materials than in previous models. It checked all the boxes for me! I would highly recommend!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Amazing vehicle!

by from Loudon, Tn on September 1, 2017

I absolutely love the Escalade EXT. No need to sacrifice comfort and styling for a versatile utility vehicle. I have zero complaints!

Best truck I've ever owned

by from Amarillo, TX on June 6, 2017

Great performance and look. Nice to have DVD screen for road trips when there are kids. Cool and heated seats are amazing!

Luxurious

by from San Antonio texas on May 18, 2017

Truck is very luxurious I have received so many compliments she is worth it even though she is a gas guzzler but what do you expect from a 6.2 liter V-8 this truck was built for a king!

A Sweet Ride

by from Marietta, GA on April 26, 2017

I would recommend this Escalade to anyone who wants the versatility of a truck, with the comfort of a Cadillac.

Smooth ride

by from on April 20, 2017

Everything you need in luxury and power. Several extra comforts with heated steering wheel seats etc. bifold mirrors and lock storage in the bed

one classy ride

by from pennsylvania on September 27, 2013

I purchased this vehicle from a Cadillac dealer and was treated like a king. this experience I have not seen in 40 years. easy to deal with no pressure very friendly and helpful. the absolute best experience I have ever had at a dealership in my life.

Best high dollar SUV on the market

by from Citrus Heights, Ca on October 2, 2010

Owner this vehicle, problem free, for 3 years. It is, indeed, a pleasure to travel in and to look at.

Cadillac EXT has it all. Love my Truck!

by from Lehigh Valley, Pa on September 28, 2008

I have owned a lot of cars and trucks. Benz, Jag, Corvette and the list goes on. Why do I say this, well to let you know this EXT is the second one I have owned. My first one was an 02 and that had all the bells and whistles including a supercharger. It held up to everything and anything. That is so true so far with my 07 which I purchased in 06 has been flawless with more than 37,000 plus miles. I use it like a truck and believe me I don't baby it. I have a major lead foot. I am not afraid to treat it like a truck and it is very useful in my profession. I am a realtor and I must say it is comfortable for my clients and I always get great comments from them on how comfortable it is, and also how nice it looks. The truck is also great for carrying everything I need. I have to say that the EXT is one of the best and most versitle vehicles I have ever owned and will continue to own unitl they make another new one. Power, there is plenty of that on hand. If I had one complaint I would have to say the fuel consuption is a bit much, at an average of 12 miles to the gallon. But than again i wasn't conserned about that when I bought it. It is definetly the Cadillac of all trucks and even some cars..

THE BEST SUV

by from Austin,TX on February 16, 2007

This SUV not only has good perfomance but it has Luxury to back it up.This car would leav people staring for hours. buying this car means you finnaly made it all that hard work and now its paid off.