2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Escalade EXT Cadillac
Explore the 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT
Shop the 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT
4.4

If GM will help with issues brakes on three esclad

I can’t get GM to repair recalls I bought 3 Escalades and autos in one day do it again ? I’ve purchase seven Chevy pick up but must trade or loose coverage warranty help have 2018 z71 16.000 mi do I buy Toyota now for manufacture help?

My 2007 ext is a wonderful way to travel.

This truck is an expression of luxury in a bold alpha male way. My wife loves it it's nice to travel in and it looks amazing when you drive this truck you know all eyes are on you.

Beautiful

I?ve owned many trucks in my profession this one that stands above the rest In luxury and in performance, this is areal head turning truck

07 Cadillac Escalade EXT

I have been searching 4 months until I found this gem. They had the vehicle that I have been looking for at the right price.

4.4

Very reliable and extremely comfortable!

This truck has exceeded every expectation. Has many features that few other trucks have including the remote start and heated steering wheel. Great for cold weather. Also with ventilated seats that is very nice on those hot days.

Luxury with a purpose!

This vehicle was excellent! It gave me all the bells and whistles and was very practical as well. The pickup bed is not the biggest but enough for any average suburban dad's needs. The suspension was what I imagine clouds feel like! The asthetics on the vehicle are some of the best I have ever seen on a pickup truck in my opinion. The only other head-turning pickup that might be able to compete with the EXT in the looks department would be the 2003 model Ford Harley Davidson. It carried my wife, our three kids, and me easily and safely in the hard Chicago winters. The AWD worked great for me. The interior is beautiful and of a lot better quality materials than in previous models. It checked all the boxes for me! I would highly recommend!

Amazing vehicle!

I absolutely love the Escalade EXT. No need to sacrifice comfort and styling for a versatile utility vehicle. I have zero complaints!

Best truck I've ever owned

Great performance and look. Nice to have DVD screen for road trips when there are kids. Cool and heated seats are amazing!

Luxurious

Truck is very luxurious I have received so many compliments she is worth it even though she is a gas guzzler but what do you expect from a 6.2 liter V-8 this truck was built for a king!

A Sweet Ride

I would recommend this Escalade to anyone who wants the versatility of a truck, with the comfort of a Cadillac.