Average based on 4 reviews

THE BEST SUV

by from Austin,TX on February 16, 2007

This SUV not only has good perfomance but it has Luxury to back it up.This car would leav people staring for hours. buying this car means you finnaly made it all that hard work and now its paid off.

Best high dollar SUV on the market

by from Citrus Heights, Ca on October 2, 2010

Owner this vehicle, problem free, for 3 years. It is, indeed, a pleasure to travel in and to look at.

Cadillac EXT has it all. Love my Truck!

by from Lehigh Valley, Pa on September 28, 2008

I have owned a lot of cars and trucks. Benz, Jag, Corvette and the list goes on. Why do I say this, well to let you know this EXT is the second one I have owned. My first one was an 02 and that had all the bells and whistles including a supercharger. It held up to everything and anything. That is so true so far with my 07 which I purchased in 06 has been flawless with more than 37,000 plus miles. I use it like a truck and believe me I don't baby it. I have a major lead foot. I am not afraid to treat it like a truck and it is very useful in my profession. I am a realtor and I must say it is comfortable for my clients and I always get great comments from them on how comfortable it is, and also how nice it looks. The truck is also great for carrying everything I need. I have to say that the EXT is one of the best and most versitle vehicles I have ever owned and will continue to own unitl they make another new one. Power, there is plenty of that on hand. If I had one complaint I would have to say the fuel consuption is a bit much, at an average of 12 miles to the gallon. But than again i wasn't conserned about that when I bought it. It is definetly the Cadillac of all trucks and even some cars..

one classy ride

by from pennsylvania on September 27, 2013

I purchased this vehicle from a Cadillac dealer and was treated like a king. this experience I have not seen in 40 years. easy to deal with no pressure very friendly and helpful. the absolute best experience I have ever had at a dealership in my life.