Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 5 reviews

You bet

by from New york on July 13, 2011

Perfect. I read the review about dropping 10 k off the lot. Go buy a ford and drops 50%. If you can buy a vehicle you should use it not run around trying to trade it to make money.

Best truck for suburban needs

by from Charlotte, NC on November 28, 2011

I have tried other good trucks (Dodge and Ford) and previously owned an earlier model Cadillac EXT(2002). The worst mistake I ever made was trading the EXT in on another utility vehicle in 2004. I have now happily returned to the EXT and am very pleased withit. Who said you could never go home again!!! I own a Jaguar Super V-8 and now I have to decide everyday which one to pick. It's always a struggle and that's how good I think the EXT is.

Caddy

by from on February 14, 2013

Wonderful vehicle, and plenty of looks to go with it! Gas mileage is a factor, as it's not the best, but runs perfectly fine on regular gas. Extremely comfortable, with the ability to tow.

2008 Escalade

by from Brentwood, California on September 9, 2013

MY wife and I have had a Avalanche Z-71 for he last 8 years, and decided to upgrade to the Escalade EXT. We have only had it for about a month now, and driven it a few hundred miles, but love it. We know we will be happy with this Vehicle for years to come.

this truck is very reliable but very pricy

by from rancho cucamonga ca on November 7, 2009

If cadillac wants to stay on top they need to change the price by 10k to start off and changethe rules on there cadillac suv and ext,s. people dont like it when they buy a truck or car and drive off the lot and the price drops 10k, and go to a toyota dealer and its not the same.cadillac needs to hold higher standers to keep up and hold a place in 2011 cars and trucks.

Similar Models