2012 Cadillac Escalade EXT consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Escalade EXT Cadillac
Explore the 2012 Cadillac Escalade EXT
2.1

Everything went wrong

84,000 miles, air condition, transmission, motor mounts, oil pressure sensor, shocks, struts, engine oil cooler line, power steering pressure line, brake calipers stuck, all have need replaced or repaired.

I'm on my fourth Escalade.

Great all around safe and versatile vehicle. I'd buy another in a heartbeat. I'm on my fourth Escalade now and miss the EXT model, at least they still make the ESV though new prices are getting scary.

Best drive ever

This SUV is the best that I have ever owned and I owned two before. The comfort and looks this car provides is excellent in performance.

BEST VEHICLE I'VE EVER OWNED!

This is without a doubt the best vehicle I have EVER owned! The Escalade EXT is sheer class, elegance, and comfort combined with absolute power and performance.

Wonderful! Loved my Escalade!!!

This vehicle met all my needs! Owned and drove this vehicle for 7 years and purchased another! But now own a 2016 CTS Caddy! Love it! Can't beat a Cadillac best vehicles ever! I have earned (7) and wouldn't trade for any other vehicle on the highway! Go Cadillac!!!!

Very pleased

Very pleased with this vehicle. I drove it after purchasing over six hours to home. What a ride!!!!!! Smooth and very comforting.