Model Details

2001 Cadillac Seville Consumer Reviews

Average based on 10 reviews

Car is in perfect codition

by from Kingwood Texas on August 15, 2010

I drove the car, it drives and handles perfect, a really luxury car. paint job looks new (pearl white) the leather interior is perfect,no defects, a garage kept cat almost like new.

Awesome Car

by from Rosemount MN on February 26, 2008

I got this car in August 2007 and I love it. I had a Chrylser before (new) and it in no way compares to the used Cadillac. The ride is smooth, the car is quite (except for the heater fan is a little noisy but very warm) and it has handled well in the Minnesota Winter. We had numerous storms this winter and the traction control kicked in and away we went. Never had any issues with slick spots on the road. When ever we go somewhere my boyfriend jumps in my car to drive. He has a new Buick SUV and would rather drive mine. I would buy it again in a heart beat.

My Money Pit

by from Groton, Connecticut on July 29, 2009

As much as I like this car, it spends way too much time in the repair shop. the latest is the crank sensors,07/28/09 which I'm sure will be followed by the cam sensors. this has a 500 dollar price tag on the repair, frankly, I think its time to get rid of it. BTW it has 43,000 miles on it and I took good care of it the time I have owned it. It was a leased car I bought from a dealer with 25,000 on it

Not What Advertised

by from Bronx on July 20, 2013

Saw this car today, roof peeling, would not start had to jump, Bad Stains in the paint on the trunk, not even close to mint this car is good at best needs a ton of work

great value

by from omaha, ne on October 14, 2006

2nd STS I've had -- very nice, great value if buy 4-5 years old --smooth and powerful. The interior is roomy and very comfortable. Nice sound system. Fantastic highway vehicle and gets very reasonable mpg for it's size (17/26). I have to hide the keys from my wife.

i used have caddy for a three decade

by from seattle on July 30, 2013

this sports sedan sls most comfortable and smooth runing, i enjoyed for 30yrs still love sporty caddillac.

2002 STS

by from Pomona,NY on March 26, 2014

I own a 2002 STS and I previously drove a 2001....The best car hands down for both the 01 and 02...Power,looks and reliability are all there!!

best luxury sports car ever

by from on December 30, 2014

Powerful, fun to drive, all the luxury you would expect from Cadillac. 325hp front wheel drive, handles great plus Northstar V8 engine. Best car Cadillac ever built How could Cadillac switch to a 2.4 litre engine in 2015 and expect to keep its luxury status in the industry. 2001 STS best car I ever owned.

One of the best cars ever built

by from Chicago on August 21, 2006

This car is a true touring sedan, it has all the luxury features you could want, with the performance and handling you're looking for. With traction cotrol, ABS braking, vehicle stability control, you'll feel save regardless of the conditions.

Very nice caddy

by from Lakeland FL on January 20, 2009

I must say that i love my caddy SLS its a great car ! If your looking for a nice looking and great driving car then look no more here it is the caddy SLS is it .This car has all the good toys on it go drive one and you will buy it .I love mine very very much !!