2004 SRX

4.2 out of 5 starsValue for the Money

All Reviews

Great

by mskhrysc from Mississippi on August 14, 2013

Overall it's a great vehicle. I purchased a base model and I like it with the standard features but would have definitely opted for another with all the extras. I may upgrade in the future as I have come to love the Cadillac brand. Would definitely recommend.

I loved it....everything about it...my favorite

by cottoncandy11 from Colorado on July 22, 2017

the kids loved it, at night they watched the stars through the moon roof, and movies everywhere we went, we had the entertainment package, a great family car .. but elegant too.

Not the bet but not the worst

by Nguyen sum lose sum from Florida on August 18, 2017

It started as a pretty good car. Luxury wise is has some pretty nice bells and whistles. The full moon roof and feel of the interior is very nice. At 13 years old it has had its fair share of work done. Just in the past year of owning it it seems to be failing at a constant rate.

Does not recommend this car!!

strong

by Dr Hakan from istanbul turkey on August 27, 2017

İPay 35000 usd for 2004 -70 miles black srx ( 05-22-2017) ,i love this car but we dont have any spare part but anyway its is my best body.. istanbul- Turkey

Uses car for Towing

I LOVE THIS CADILLAC!

by DPratt from Westminster on March 2, 2018

It is style, comfort and power all rolled into one sexy SUV package! I have owned this automobile for 3 weeks now and am still in LOVE!

So-So Vehicle

by Roadking from Rochester, NY on July 24, 2011

Bought this vehicle used. Really liked the style and looks. Hey, it's a cadillac! Wait a minute. Maintenance is pricy. Just to get a directional bulb changed cost $ 160.00 min.. To do it yourself, takes 90 minutes. I was shocked to find out the cost to take to a dealer or shop for any type of repair. The vehicle is great in the snow = AWD. Good luck !

Does not recommend this car!!

Perfect SUV/Luxury Drive

by Dad from West Chester, PA on July 25, 2007

Try it and you will like it. I believe this car matches up in comfort and drive to any other within its class. The back seats are great for the kids and the ultra-roof is a pleasure. I have looked at alot of SUV's to replace my Jeep from the 90's and this car was the one. Value and quality rolled up in one. The power of the V6 is more than enough for this ride.

2004 v6 cadillac srx 125k miles

by zookiey from Indiana on September 16, 2012

*The Pros- -Handling- the handling is awesome in this thing, I feel like I am in a race car at times. -Acceleration- the acceleration is good enough to get you onto the highway, but not enough to make it feel fast -Braking- The braking on this vehicle is quite good, I feel confident that I can stop in a very reasonable amount of time, considering it weights 6,000+lbs -Options- The panoramic sunroof, that was main selling point for me. This sunroof is awesome, when all the windows and it are down, there is very little wind noise! I also love being able to stop in the country and take photos from the open sunroof! -AWD- I have had a little bit of fun in the gravel with this thing in awd, but I have not been able to test it out in the snow. Based on what I have seen so far, it should do great! *The Cons- -Fuel economy- 15-20 mpg has been my average, so not very good there. -Maintenance- the dealer I bought the vehicle from didn't tell me any of the problems with it, so I had to spend quite a bit of money to get it fixed up, but I did get it for a good price. *The Neutral -Looks- this vehicle has a new and innovative look that is uniquely Cadillac. Unfortunately, I am not very fond of the station wagon look in the back *summary- If you are considering getting this vehicle, then it is defintetly worth getting. It has so many options and rides like a cadillac!

Cadillac SRX

by Cadillac from Chicago Northwest Indiana on November 5, 2008

I purchased my Cadillac SRX just over a year ago, and I have been very happy with the overall quality of this crossover SUV. By far, the best qualities of the SRX are the handling and limited interior noise. I should mention that I drove three different SRX models before buying, and while I prefer the styling of the panoramic sunroof, the feature does add to the noise level when driving, so if you're like me and use your car as a second office, you'll appreciate the quiet over the additional lighting/wind through your hair. A majority of my driving is work related, however the third row seating (really cool push button feature) has come in handy when packing the car up with friends. To that point, I've been able to fold down both rows of seating to load up with boxes, my mountain bike, dogs, etc. I'm fairly certain that all SRX trim levels come with all wheel drive standard, at least mine did, and I really like that, especially considering that I'm in the Midwest and you never know what type of wheather we'll run in to. I wouldn't discribe myself as the typical Cadillac owner, so I will say that I was a bit bothered when I discovered how difficult changing your own oil and replacing a turn signal bulb would be. That being said, I'd rather take my Cadillac to the shop to replace a bulb vs buying a lower quality vehicle and having to take it in for repairs/noises/leaks/etc. Finally, if you're looking at a used SRX, I would recommend asking about their certified pre-owned program, as I was surprised/pleased to see how generous it is. Good luck

The best crossover

by Great from Washington,DC on February 22, 2015

I like the handling, it's a smooth ride, my kids love it my 4 year old loves the DVD player oh and the Bose system is nothing but love.. I made the right decision on this one.

1 2 3