Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 1 review

Top of the Line American Roadster

by from Titusville, Florida on August 11, 2012

I bought this car in May of 2012 and it has been everything I could ask for and more! Corvette Power and handling characteristics with the rare Cadillac XLR V styling and looks. The acceleration is Super Smooth yet becomes Insane fast! I'm not normally into driving fast but from time to time when you have "Get out if the way" this car will impress you. If you are ever lucky enough to own one of these cars be prepared to meet many new friends. It is rare that I am able to simply just stop to fuel up without one or more people coming over to talk about the car. Death is forever. What are you waiting for? Go buy a Cadillac. Let's face it, any company that has been in business for 110 years, has lead the automotive industry in innovation, styling, power, luxury and comfort, must be doing something right! Cadillac, still "STANDARD of the WORLD!

Our Expert Review: 2007 Cadillac Xlr