2008 Cadillac XLR Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2008 Cadillac Xlr
3.0
Average based on 2 reviews

A road car with a forgiving suspension

by from Indiana on August 3, 2013

I purchased my XLR in January 2010, it had 8,500 miles on it. The car was garaged until March and then driven on a daily basis (as long as it wasn't raining! The handling and comfort were exceptional. I should not that I traded a 2002 Lexus SC 430 for this car and I purchased the Lexus new in 2001. The XLR is far more car than the SC 430 and performs better. The Lexus did offer more interior and trunk space, but I gladly gave that up for the style and performance of the XLR. We drove the XLR from Indiana to Gaspe', Quebec, Canada a trip of over 3,300 miles and did it in nine days. The car performed superbly and got 28 mpg on the highway. The suspension was the big difference, it never was sloppy, but it did provide a reasonably controlled ride regardless of the road conditions which was hard to believe since the tires were "run flats" which always give a rougher ride. If you look at used XLR don't be surprised at the higher than normal mileages, people who own them love to drive them!

OMG

by from on May 23, 2013

Please just crush it! This car is only worth the value of the parts that can be stripped of it. I think the price has a type and is really $7500