Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 8 reviews

Great toy!!

by from Harrisburg pa on January 16, 2012

This is a great "toy" for the person who does not want a corvette or "midlife crisis" car but wants to enjoy driving under the radar. Very little people know what this car is and have not seen one which makes it even better. The car runs great and has plenty of HP without breaking the bank.

Great Car

by from Marco Island, Florida on March 23, 2012

Well pleased so far. Realibility not none yet, only driven 1000 miles so far. Mines a 2008 V and I got 16 miles to gal. city.

What we expected

by from Texas on December 24, 2012

Vehicle is a cross between luxury and muscle. Everything we wanted and a convertible hard top to boot. V performance only way to go.

My favorite Car

by from Rochester Hills, Michigan on December 2, 2012

I am really excited about the car that I bought. It's what I've been looking for the last 12 months.

Retired

by from Pittsburgh Pa on January 31, 2016

For the past 20 years, my toy car was an 82 Corvette with a crate engine. Now that i'm retired it was time to retire my land rocket for something more my age, so i bought the Corvette of Cadillacs...The XLR. Best decision I ever made. The car is perfect for my fair weathered, weekend trips to anywhere. The features far surpassed my vettte. (I'm actually still trying to figure out all the buttons, revealing the hidden goodies this car offers. Great car and I would recommend it to anyone.

Love at first sight

by from Oregon on May 18, 2013

My only regret is not buying it sooner. Turns as many heads as my '57 Thunderbird. Absolutely the most fun car to drive I have ever owned.

PERFECT CAR !!!!!!

by from Murrells Inlet, SC on March 6, 2013

Out of the 35 Autos I have owned this is by far MY FAVORITE...FAST....LUXURY...GREAT RIDE...WHAT CAN I SAY...IT IS PERFECT !!!!!

I agree with everybody here on all counts,,

by from reno nv on August 23, 2014

nothing like it since or before,,its a special car i knew it from the start and not compared to a alante thank you!!cadillac did this one right!!

Similar Models