Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2020 Cadillac XT4
Shop the 2020 Cadillac XT4

My best experience driving

Me enamore de este carro,su confort y todas las opciones que necesito como driver,lo recomendaría siempre.Además estoy muy contenta de haber conocido el dealer de Bomnin Cadillac Homestead,gran staff y muy conocedor de su producto.

Beautiful vehicle, inside and out.

Vehicle has many features, which we really like. The front seats are very roomy. Controls are ready to reach and clustered perfectly. Handles nicely on the road.

Only owned for one day good so far

Good experience so far. The vehicle is comfortable and has plenty of room for our needs. The finishes are very well done and the features are excellent .

Easy to Access

Easy to get in and navigate! Love the visibility. It handles well and holds the road well. It is very quiet. I love the gentle ride.

Comfortable and Fun to drive

Have had this vehicle for two weeks. I purchased it certified with 6,886 miles on it. I love it. It has most features I wanted and gets great gas mileage! Nice interior and sleek exterior design! Im a senior short lady and love the drive.

This car is so beautiful.

Very smooth to drive. I love it. I I don't why it have a not good reviews. I owe this car almost 3 months. No complain at all.

Nicest car I have ever owned.

The car is perfect size for my wife and I. The ride is nice on the highway and very comfortable. Gas Mileage so far has been great.

4.0

this is a good little car for the money

good little car very happy with this car the body lines are nice and i am glad that cadillac finly made a afforeadle car thecar is really nice

Love this body style

Looks great and sporty with great engine and fun to drive. Great color and body style with excellent features and interior with great lighting interior and exterior

Is using oil at 7,500. waiting on next oil change

Car is really great! Service has been excellent in Myrtle Beach We have been pleased with the interior space. We will be getting another soon.