Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2020 Cadillac XT4
Shop the 2020 Cadillac XT4

Love my XT44

This car is a great ride. To my eye, it has great lines. I especially like the color, and it handles very well. But to me the best part is the sound system. It is just awesome, which is important to me. I will enjoy driving this car.

Get car I love it

I love the way it drives and handles. I like the looks of the car and especially the color! I like the improvements made. I had a 2014 Rxt

Love my 2020 XT4 sport

So happy with the upgrade to the sport vehicle. Love the reliability of the Key Cadillac team to take care of me and my needs.

Nimble and comfortable

This suv is very stylish and comfortable and fun to drive and super well equipped for the price. I highly reccomend this SUV and plenty of room.

4.0

Great Value for the money

The XT4 has excellent engine performance and comfort. Only had the vehicle a few days and have not taken it through the paces yet. Great acceleration and handling.

Great luxury car

This car has great luxury features. And outer look is similar to Mercedes and Audi car. I am driving Cadillac for first time, so have to wait 2-3 years to know its 'Value for Money' and 'Reliability'.

Very peppy, great safety features, comfy seats

Good mileage, great looks, smooth ride and great interior. The optional massage seats are a nice option (only available on XT4 and XT6) and main reason for purchase. I have a bad back and these seats make a long ride comfortable. The XT4 has almost as much interior room as the XT5.

Over this crossover

Car is a dream to drive and ride in. Love how it sits. Just what I want. Service of salesperson is excellent. Will recommend to friends.

Best driving car I have owned.

I really feel comfortable in this car. It is exactly the right size for me. Big enough with being overpowering. Enjoy driving it. Has all the bells and whistles.

Excellent smaller CUV

We had originally considered an XT5, but after driving the XT4 we were sold on its comfort, features, price and performance. While a bit smaller than the XT5, it is still a nice sized, well designed CUV.