1992 Chevrolet 3500

Not great on gas, but man does it pull

by from San Diego, CA on May 27, 2015

I bought a 1992 Chevrolet 1-Ton pickup for general towing and hauling purposes a few years ago, and so far the trucks been stellar. Mine came equipped with the Big-Block 7.4 Liter / 454 cubic inch V8 and the automatic transmission and 4-wheel-drive and I have yet to find one thing that this thing can't tow or carry. Gas mileage isn't so great, but what do you expect? Buy a focus or a prius if you want fuel economy. But if you want to tow stuff, this is just about the best thing next to most diesel engine options.

Uses car for Towing

This beast trucks forever!

by from Sacramento,CA on March 31, 2017

My uncle was a mastertech and he kept this thing humming along all the time. When I got the truck, I was amazed at how well it ran after so many years. And it still travels great every day I use it.