1993 Chevrolet Astro

Chevy Runs Deep.

by from Florida on December 13, 2011

Good van. Runs perfectly, and handles great. Decent gas mileage. I bought this car back in 2003 (ten years old) and put over 100,000 miles on top of the existing 80,000. This car still runs like new. Amazing piece of machinery.

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Antioch, IL on April 23, 2013

For 20 years I have owned this conversion van & never had a problem. First tune up was 13 years later @85,000 miles, plugs, wires, etc. A/C works great, never had to get it recharged. Currently I have 121,000 miles & sorry to say we are going to sell it cause after 20 years it's time for a change. Whoever buys my van will probably get another 100,000 out of it.

93 Astro Van

by from Chattanooga, Tn on July 19, 2009

Great Van, comfortable, drives and handles great. Very low upkeep, fairly good on Gas in city, good on hyway..22-24.