2002 Chevrolet Avalanche

Most comfortable riding truck I've ever owned.

by from Florence, MS on September 4, 2017

Love it so much I refused to trade it in our let it go. Rides comfortably even under a heavy load. I never thought it was very pretty but out ride so smoothly I did not care.

First Truck I have owned

by from Sumter SC on August 13, 2017

Use this truck to go back and forth to work and around Town....Nice Large and comfortable ..AC works great

Most reliable car ive ever owned

by from charles city on August 13, 2017

Has been a great car 12 years and 300,000 miles with no problems. Car has never left me straded and has held up nicely.

Good car

by from Washington, DC on July 31, 2017

I think is a good vehicle i just didn't have the money for it but when i do have the money i will definitely be buying this car
Not Rated Reliability

Well built.

by from Ontario, NY on May 26, 2017

This truck offers many useful and different features for a truck. Was named truck of the year in 2002.

Reliable

by from on May 7, 2017

It is a beauty, classic and drives like a truck should perform! Behind the wheel you sit high and feel like a tank.

Liked it

by from ATLANTA on May 1, 2017

Overall great versatile car that I drive for 15 years with minimal mechanical problems that had a very comfortable ride.

All the power and comfort!

by from Fond du Lac, WI on April 13, 2017

Just bought the Avalanche 2500 from 1st Quality Auto Sales! Great deal, and made sure every little concern was fixed, or addressed. Truck has a 8.1 gas V8 with all the power I will ever use!

Uses car for Towing

2004 avalanche 2500

by from wisconsin on December 22, 2014

by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I agree with the person that said he had to take care of his 02. GM doesn't have any thing that will compare now. 245,000 miles going strong pulling 12-13000 lbs.

best vehicle ive owned

by from salem nj on October 26, 2013

best vehicle ive owned with 240,000 mile on it now i finally had to replace tranny(think i got my monies worth)