1996 Chevrolet Beretta

Just a plesure to drive

by from on December 16, 2008

I love Berettas. The galvaized body is slow to rust. I've seen many with over 200,000 miles and still going strong. I can't put my finger on it but I really love driving my Beretta. It handles well and has strong pickup. Sure there can be little problems but you'll have that with any car.

an ok CAR

by from buffalo ny on October 18, 2010

i have had this 1996 chevy beretta since feburary 09 and i have had a couple minner problems i had to replace the raditor the cost $ 300.00 and the most the others were car washes and fluids but this chevy beretta is a great starter car by far would be a great teen car

great first car

by from buffalo ny on September 25, 2010

i have owned this car since febuary and it is the most wonderful first buyer car you can own you can drive any where and not think that the car will not start not with a chevy beretta !!!!

1996 Beretta

by from Council Bluffs, IA on February 20, 2013

I purchased a used Beretta in 2004, and I must say I would rate it a 5 Star rating in every way. I loved everything about it, and had no trouble with it ever. Had almost 200,000 miles on it when I sold it (financial) and I've regretted it ever since! It also got excellent mileage and I am looking for one especially now and it had a V6. I had owned a 1987 previously, and loved it also but the 1996 was my favorite!

Best Car I've Ever owned

by from Abilene, TX on September 3, 2007

Provides the most comfortble and quite ride ever. Its Sporty features It comes at a affordable price Its one of the Best cars ever

Similar Models