1995 Chevrolet Blazer consumer reviews

$18,470–$22,278 MSRP range
side view of 1995 Blazer Chevrolet
Explore the 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
4.0

Most reliable car that I have owned

This Chevy Blazer has served me well I've recently bought a different truck and would like to see this go to a good home as many rebuilt things such as transmission starter and tires and breaks and many other things I have warranties to go with this truck

4.0

Its a tank!

If you can afford the gas they are great get like 15 mpg doors very heavy & solid good in case of a car accident

Most reliable

The 4 wheel drive is great, has lots of storage and lots of room. also it being big and can fit a lot of people

3.9

This is the best SUV I've had.

This is the best SUV I've had. It handles well in the winter and is easy to switch from 2wd to 4wd. It has a 6 cyl engine and has good power when taking off.

i love my 95 blazer

i owned of 95 blazer from 3 years ago and they never letme down.. so i can say this is my best car 'cuz i have more space and more security when we drive too far.. so buy..that's a very good car..

3.0

Not The Best Buy

My aunt owned a 1995 Chevy Blazer, she bought it new and drove it for a few years, she then gave it to my mom in 2001. From the start she had problems. Right away we had to replace the muffler and later the transmision. Over the 5 years she drove it she had many problems... this isnt the best vehicle if you want something reliable..

4.1

Looks Great!

I saw this Blazer today and was surprised on how well the inside looked! There were no hidden defects or damages. Engine looks and runs great. I would have bought it, but have more to spend and looking for a newer model.

good reliable vehicle if you take care of it.

My 95 s10 blazer has never given me problems at all and it has 200,000 miles on it already. Iv towed trailers with it and took it on road trips and its never let me down. It does good in the snow and mud with the proper tires and driving technique. I made the mistake of driving on wet roads with bald tires and turning the wheel too sharp and my blazer fish tailed. So you must know how to drive an suv before you buy this. The inside is comfortable and roomy for being a small suv. It gets good mileage for a high power v6. The vehicle seems to fly right after every oil change. So if you do routine changes on the blazer, you will have a very reliable vehicle in your hands.