Model Details

1995 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Reviews

4.3
Average based on 4 reviews

good reliable vehicle if you take care of it.

by from pa on September 8, 2008

My 95 s10 blazer has never given me problems at all and it has 200,000 miles on it already. Iv towed trailers with it and took it on road trips and its never let me down. It does good in the snow and mud with the proper tires and driving technique. I made the mistake of driving on wet roads with bald tires and turning the wheel too sharp and my blazer fish tailed. So you must know how to drive an suv before you buy this. The inside is comfortable and roomy for being a small suv. It gets good mileage for a high power v6. The vehicle seems to fly right after every oil change. So if you do routine changes on the blazer, you will have a very reliable vehicle in your hands.

Not The Best Buy

by from on December 11, 2010

My aunt owned a 1995 Chevy Blazer, she bought it new and drove it for a few years, she then gave it to my mom in 2001. From the start she had problems. Right away we had to replace the muffler and later the transmision. Over the 5 years she drove it she had many problems... this isnt the best vehicle if you want something reliable..

i love my 95 blazer

by from illinois on December 17, 2010

i owned of 95 blazer from 3 years ago and they never letme down.. so i can say this is my best car 'cuz i have more space and more security when we drive too far.. so buy..that's a very good car..

Looks Great!

by from Nicholasville, KY on August 20, 2010

I saw this Blazer today and was surprised on how well the inside looked! There were no hidden defects or damages. Engine looks and runs great. I would have bought it, but have more to spend and looking for a newer model.