2002 Chevrolet Blazer consumer reviews

$21,920 starting MSRP
side view of 2002 Blazer Chevrolet
Explore the 2002 Chevrolet Blazer
4.1

Very reliable transportation with new battery

Looks and runs like new nees nothing. . Perfect for upcoming winter weather Reliable and trusted transportation . 4 wheel drive works perfect.Kenwood sound system.

One owner

Bought this car because it was so clean and a one owner. Would like to sell this weekend. Have only driven a few times and has ran excellent

3.9

I really enjoyed the SUV was pretty dependable

I trusted it and it always came through never quit on me just kept chugging along only had 2 mechanical issues a fuel pump and a distributor in 174000 miles

4.3

Nice car but needs alot of repairs

This car is good for a larger person. Its roomy and comfortable with leather heated seats. The back seats fold up and allow you to haul alot of stuff. It will go through just about anything, it has great power. The bad is had to replace transmission, front, main, rear seals and the gas mileage in town isn't the greatest.

Very reliable

Love my Blazer, has not let me down! affordable and dependable. I've been driving mine for over two years with with only a couple minor repairs.

3.1

02 sensor

Every emission inspection I have a problem with the 02 sensors. Reset, drive try again,replace , reset ,try again ! Upsream only. Light on again right after inspection . otherwise drives good and reliable . Somewhat small inside .

4.1

best car for the money I PAID 3500 three years ago

Ipaid 3500 3 years ago it had 60000 miles onit now 145000 no problems i love it gas millage is not gseat I get combined 18 MPG

Awesome Blazer!

This Blazer was one of the best vehicles i have ever had! And it was well worth the money! I would recommend buying another one if they still made them.

4.0

time for a suv not a truck

Just traded in my 1994 chevy ext cab 4x4 truck 144.000 miles for my 2002 blazer so far so good it has 75000 miles paid 4,500 cash plus 2,700 for the truck the eng on the blazer is covered as long as i own it.

4.0

nice mid size SUV

I love the blazer. mine is a 2 door and a bit smaller than the 4 doors but very comfortable and easy to drive. I think it is a bit noisy but my reg car is a Tahoe and it might just be a bit noisier than the tahoe but it is a great little suv