2002 Chevrolet Blazer

time for a suv not a truck

by from webster ny on March 17, 2010

Just traded in my 1994 chevy ext cab 4x4 truck 144.000 miles for my 2002 blazer so far so good it has 75000 miles paid 4,500 cash plus 2,700 for the truck the eng on the blazer is covered as long as i own it.

first car

by from clearwater fl on August 23, 2008

good car pretty average but not really its really comfy. great smooth ride its a a good combination of class and fun not very many after market products from what I've seen

Extremely Comfortable

by from GEorgia on February 24, 2009

I drove a 4wd Pickup for the last 8 years and traded for this vehicle 1 Month ago. Keeping in mind this is a SUV and not a car, I am Xtremely happy with this purchase. Seating position is perfect, I am 6ft4 Handling for the Xtreme is very good. The engine performance is excellent and I am averaging 21 MPG and approaching 90K. Overall I am very happy with this GM Product and will continue to purchase GM.

Awesome Blazer!

by from Shawano, WI on April 2, 2010

This Blazer was one of the best vehicles i have ever had! And it was well worth the money! I would recommend buying another one if they still made them.

Best all around vehicle I've ever owned

by from Niceville on March 27, 2009

My Blazer has been used and abused, and it still just keeps going. I've been in a pretty rough accident in it before and not only did everyone in the vehicle come out of it unharmed, but we drove away from the accident even though the blazers steering and wheel assembly set-up had been broken pretty bad.

nice mid size SUV

by from indiana on March 10, 2010

I love the blazer. mine is a 2 door and a bit smaller than the 4 doors but very comfortable and easy to drive. I think it is a bit noisy but my reg car is a Tahoe and it might just be a bit noisier than the tahoe but it is a great little suv

Love this car/truck a pleasure to own and drive

by from Virginia on July 9, 2008

Bought this vehicle new in 2002 and now am approaching 80,000 miles. Runs great have performed all maintenance on time and have only replaced the fair wear and tear items as needed. This vehicle rides and handles great. It is my 43rd New Vehicle purchase and may well be my last one before I stop driving. It is a great all around vehicle and for a 4wd it gets great gas mileage. I average 23 highway and 16 City.

best car for the money I PAID 3500 three years ago

by from Waco Texas on March 5, 2012

Ipaid 3500 3 years ago it had 60000 miles onit now 145000 no problems i love it gas millage is not gseat I get combined 18 MPG

02 sensor

by from Ligonier , Pa on March 9, 2016

Every emission inspection I have a problem with the 02 sensors. Reset, drive try again,replace , reset ,try again ! Upsream only. Light on again right after inspection . otherwise drives good and reliable . Somewhat small inside .

My First Car

by from Chicago, IL on October 10, 2006

very nice truck. its ok on gas. drives and rides smooth. great for the winter time., and fun for the summer time. the sound system is good for stock. truck is great cause it tells you the volts your car is running, oil, and temp. good pick up while driving.

Similar Models