2020 Chevrolet Blazer consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Blazer
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Blazer
2.0

Regret Purchase

Had to replace the air conditioner at 24,000 miles . Latest problem , sometimes when I shift into park , I cannot turn car off because warning indicator light says I am not in park . Have to repeatedly shift back and forth between drive and park for it to finally turn off . Car now has 27, 000 miles .

4.0

Safety hazard

I am 5’3”, its hard to see over dash! The seat doesnt raise enough to have a clear view out the front! Its hard to know where the front of the car is when parking if you dont have a front camera (I did not)! There are a lot of blind spots specifically on drivers side between front windshield and drivers window! Also when backing up, passenger side between passenger window and back window! I had many close calls with this car! I had it for 2 yrs and sold it! Beautiful car, love the interior has that cockpit feel! Height of windows is smaller which makes that cockpit feel more dominant! I had a 2.5 engine, took a few secs to really kick in when u floored it but Once the car got going, very smooth ride! Lots of leg room in rear and front! Nice size cargo area!

3.0

Ac compressor failure

Purchased our new 2020 Chevy Blazer in 2019 .Car only has 22000 miles on it . We are both seniors and retired and so car is not driven often . Happy with everything about car until now . Loved the back up camera , rode fairly comfortably, and air conditioner worked great ! Until this past week . While driving home from shopping nearby the compressor locked up which caused drive belt to break . Car overheated . This should not be happening to a car with 22000 miles . Had to pay 3000 for repair as warranty covers 36000 miles or 3 years , whichever comes first .

3.0

2020 bLAZER NEEED SOME FIXES FOR 2023 CARS

Pros: Nice looking car . RS black on Black out rims wheels and full glass panoramic roof package Cons: Driver window down a bit the whole back hatch shakes had it n 2x already in between covid closes. Cameras on dash goes crazy and dosnt work now and then every few days. I have pics , also had it in a few times for this said it was fixed and wasnt. ALSO brakes squeak had it in earlier this year and was told to hit brakes hard so noise isnt as loud and long but otherwise OK I said I didnt think so and eventually we will call chevy corporate to see of can be resolved. The one time I got a loaner was from a rental that was not on premises and took 3 hours to drive off with a car 1/3 thw size of mine and then the car rental charged me tolls and fee on my credit card when I never left LI just went to work and home. Heated seat are horrible im already halfway accross suffolk county before you feel any worthy warmth like every other model chevy works and basically every other newer car with how other chevy model produce. I also mentioned that several times no resolve or effort to try . take car and gp oil ois o

Three Years and no problems with this vehicle

We looked at a number of cars before we purchased our 2020 Blazer. Ours came with an awesome V-6 engine rated at 206 HP if I have it right. It has loads of power, 4 wheel drive with the option of 2WD for most days. It gets 23.6 MPG for our defined use. The sound isolation is amazing with a very quiet inside blocking most road noise. My wife loves this car. We got the 2LT version with the optional V-6 and Cajun red paint. GM has a winner with this vehicle.

The RS is the way to go!

Just purchased the 2020 RS and I’m in absolute love. This is my first SUV and it’s a great vehicle. It’s a super smooth ride and quiet. Nice acceleration too.

Styling good

Brought the LT1 with 2.5L plenty of pep fuel mileage good, Only thing is Air conditioning controls hard to see when driving to many small designs has auto stop but can turn off. Ride is good transmission is 9 speed but really can't feel shifts smooth, engine is noisy on hard acceleration. Enjoying

Styling good

Had Honda CRV in past and was very uncomfortable, then purchased and Equinox in 2012 and in 2016 and enjoyed both, then saw the Blazer in 2019 road tested and liked it but waited a year then in 2020 was at dealer servicing my car and decided to test drive Blazer again and found it to be very comfortable plenty of leg room and rear air conditioning vents for passengers, rear view camera for easy parking with blind spot mirrors, power drivers seat lumbar back support everything I needed so Its a year old now and still enjoying

A reinvent of a great SUV.

Well designed to meet the needs of SUV owners. Performance is better than expected and the ride is exceptional. Glad that Chevrolet decided to manufacture this model again.

1.0

Needs Blazer recall for ESC system/ heater hose

Love the car but the major issues have significantly reduced my joy of life. Instead of diagnosing it as GM issue the dealership cut wiring in the harness as my insurance adjuster said that none of this is consistent with what they're saying... NO RODENTS have been in my vehicle so if you’re being told that too... get a 2nd opinion.