2020 Chevrolet Blazer consumer reviews

$28,800 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Blazer Chevrolet
Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Blazer
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Blazer

Three Years and no problems with this vehicle

We looked at a number of cars before we purchased our 2020 Blazer. Ours came with an awesome V-6 engine rated at 206 HP if I have it right. It has loads of power, 4 wheel drive with the option of 2WD for most days. It gets 23.6 MPG for our defined use. The sound isolation is amazing with a very quiet inside blocking most road noise. My wife loves this car. We got the 2LT version with the optional V-6 and Cajun red paint. GM has a winner with this vehicle.

The RS is the way to go!

Just purchased the 2020 RS and I’m in absolute love. This is my first SUV and it’s a great vehicle. It’s a super smooth ride and quiet. Nice acceleration too.

Styling good

Brought the LT1 with 2.5L plenty of pep fuel mileage good, Only thing is Air conditioning controls hard to see when driving to many small designs has auto stop but can turn off. Ride is good transmission is 9 speed but really can't feel shifts smooth, engine is noisy on hard acceleration. Enjoying

Styling good

Had Honda CRV in past and was very uncomfortable, then purchased and Equinox in 2012 and in 2016 and enjoyed both, then saw the Blazer in 2019 road tested and liked it but waited a year then in 2020 was at dealer servicing my car and decided to test drive Blazer again and found it to be very comfortable plenty of leg room and rear air conditioning vents for passengers, rear view camera for easy parking with blind spot mirrors, power drivers seat lumbar back support everything I needed so Its a year old now and still enjoying

A reinvent of a great SUV.

Well designed to meet the needs of SUV owners. Performance is better than expected and the ride is exceptional. Glad that Chevrolet decided to manufacture this model again.

2.7

Needs Blazer recall for ESC system/ heater hose

Love the car but the major issues have significantly reduced my joy of life. Instead of diagnosing it as GM issue the dealership cut wiring in the harness as my insurance adjuster said that none of this is consistent with what they're saying... NO RODENTS have been in my vehicle so if you’re being told that too... get a 2nd opinion.

So far, so good, we love Chevrolet

We love the Blazer and it's big vehicle feel. Its loaded with options and runs and drives so smooth. We bought it used and very well maintained.

I love it!!!

The car is exactly what i wanted and more!!! It has all the features that i wanted and is such a smooth ride. I love it!!!

2.0

Blazer is a joke

We purchased a brand new 2020 Blazer 2LT in September of 2020. After financing close to 25 vehicles, this was our first brand new car. We came from owning two Japanese-made Nissan 350Z's and we actually traded the 2015 Nissan 370Z for this vehicle, thinking we should move up to an SUV. After the initial excitement, we started feeling very uncomfortable going anywhere. We realized seats are a joke, way too small for a vehicle that size, plus the passenger seat could not be adjusted other than for few manual moves. My thighs started to ache. A few days later I developed muscle pains, similar to the ones when you start working out after being sedentary for a long time. I could barely walk for a couple of days after just going to the grocery store. Then I developed lower back pain. Seats are jokes, I called those seats a bench. Hard, small, immovable, and torture devices. The only way you can sit in a blazer is with your butt being partially on top of those seat airbags. Disaster. The Interior is pretty dated, not many features unless you are buying an RS. American vehicles are always the same, you just have to pay extra for every single thing that matters to you, otherwise, you are getting a bare bone car. The paint is cheap, after a second wash the car was full of swirl marks that showed up pretty bad on the black vehicle. Plastic parts are ridiculously cheap as well, I mean, come on! Also, our Blazer went to the shop at 200 miles for a squeaking sound it developed in the cargo area, and then 50 miles later, it went back to the shop for a rear bumper developing a 2-inch gap. The first car we ever owned that we needed to take to the shop, period. Our Blazer was 3.6, so it was pretty good on takeoff, and the only positive thing about it was a sound system. Everything else? Ridiculous. On February 14th 2021, we traded it for a 2017 Infiniti Q60, and we felt right at home. I honestly don't even want to remember owning a Blazer. It's such a grandmother's car. I hope both my husband and I will recover from this mistake that cost us a bunch of money!

Has power and style! I love it

The power! The blazer premier is quick, and comfortable and stylish. Really glad I bought it. Sound system is great, interior is comfortable and great looking.