2021 Chevrolet Blazer consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Blazer Chevrolet
Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Blazer
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Blazer

love it.

So comfortable and secure, it is my second Blazer,I buy a 2021 one in 2022, only 17000 miles, I am 71, drove a lot of car and this one is the best, there's plenty of room in the trunk, and if you lower the back seat you can stretch out for a nap if you're on a long trip. I like it.

My 2021 Blazer

6 cylinder, full of power, best vehicle I've ever owned. I have 12000 miles on it so far with no issues at all. First two oil changes were free, one from GM, one from the dealer. No complaints whatsoever.

2.1

Don’t buy a Blazer

Leased a 2021 Blazer 2LT and had multiple transmission problems starting at 700 miles on it, thought it was fixed August 2021 but in April 2022 it started all over again and the dealership offered me a 2022 Blazer RS and with only 200 miles the transmission started jerking and making noises, they found metal pieces in the transmission. Now 10 days later and no solution yet. I’m tired of this and GM could care less.

2.1

NIGHTMARE!!!

My God, I’ve never owned a worse car than this piece of junk! Within 5,000 miles we had severe issues. The brakes failed, the electrical gave out and the transmission began to slip. The electrical giving out was insane. The lights on the dash would flicker randomly while driving, the seats would adjust themselves. It was terrifying to have this happen while driving. The brakes were squealing and grinding at 3500 miles. Absolutely unacceptable. Chevrolet is fighting me as hard as they can but this is a LEMON!!!

2.4

2021 Blazer RS broke down 2 days after purchase

Our 2021 Blazer RS left us stranded (out of state) for 3 days and two nights while traveling. Mechanical problems: Drive Park/Reverse/Drive line pressure drops from 120 to 30 psi after 3 minutes. Large pieces of metal found in fluid causing transmission to be discarded. Dealership, Mechanic, and GMCA were uncooperative, insensitive, lacked professionalism at times being rude and short toned. Our request for a “buy back” was denied with no explanation. When asked for proof of out of pocket expenses we provided bank statements but GMCA demanded separate receipts for everything - two months later (it was very time consuming and stressful to reproduce all the individual receipts). In addition we learned that all Chevrolet dealerships are independently owned and do not work together including with the repair shop or Corporate office. Upon trading in our new 2021 Blazer we are $7,000 upside down. We feel Chevrolet sold us a faulty vehicle and should of took responsibility for this. I honestly would hate to see anyone experience what we have been put through or be treated the way we were treated. Chevrolet…. Never Again!

Outstanding vehicle

Excellent for families and singles amazingly built. Has the horsepower to get away from situations if need be and comfort is amazing for both front seats and rear seats. Couldn’t be matched try it out you won’t be disappointed.

Very nice vehicle. It’s awesome!

The car met my needs. I like it more than I thought! The more I drive it, the more I love it! It’s an awesome vehicle overall!

So far so good

Only had a short time but so far am enjoying it. Has lots of power and plenty of leg room. My son is 6 foot tall with long legs and he's comfortable in the back seat. Lots of room in the back for purchases and my dad does not hit his head on the rear door on this vehicle. Back up camera and parking assist is wonderful .

This is a hot ride. Plenty of power great mileage.

It's been five years since our last new vehicle, so this is five years of technology updates that we have been looking forward to. Heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, navigation system, multiple camera views. This is a hot ride.

Got the car that I wanted with the features I want

I really like my car the style, make, and model. It has all of the bells and whistles that I wanted and some that I did not even realized the car could do.