Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2004 Cavalier

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier

$169 - $6,401  MSRP Range
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier

4.3

4 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier?

Reliable vehicle

by chunky monkey 11 from Chicago on Thu Apr 05 2012

I am currently selling a 2004 cavalier on the site but in a way I dont want to because this has been a great and reliable vehicle for me for about 8 years!!! I purchased it new back in 2004 and really besides the normal oil changes and a set of pads/rotors and 1 set of tires I really have saved a ton on $$ vs. any of my other cars. Im only selling it because I have a larger family now and need a little more space but this car has been a great for the price(originally 12,500 i paid) and has given me 8 good years of service and could probably go 8 more!!!! Whoever gets this car is getting a heck of a bargain.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Chevrolet Cavalier Enthusiast from Jackson, Mississippi on Sat Feb 12 2011

Low gas mileage Very sporty spoiler looks great Love the cruise control love the bucket seats Love the way the back seats let down , so you can have alot of trunk room if needed

all black chevy 5 speed cavi

by sPecial K from Detroit, MI on Mon Jul 19 2010

I've been drivin my '04 cavalier for over 23K miles and it has been great. My fuel economy average for those 23k miles driven in Michigan between 01/16/2009 and 07/17/2010 is 33 MPG. My most efficient tank of gas was 40 MPG. It has also been great on reliability. During those 18 months I have only put regular maintenance into it(oil change every 5k, tire rotation every 6-7k, and I had to replace the front brakes once) No repairs!

Uses car for Off-roading

Great 2nd Car!

by jj from lynnwood on Thu Aug 02 2012

we had this car for almost 6 years now and I can proudly say hat I was very impressed with chevy. This is my wifes car and shep kept it very clean all these years. No problem what so ever until now only fuel pump replaced which was the only thing that happened. Oil changed on time every 3000 miles too and it is great o gas as well. Roomy and some what comfy too. Great cd player too. Also very fast for a small car which has a good engine size 2.2 liter! overall I give it 8 out of 10! if you are looking for a reliable car that saves money on gas! and it is reliable for just getting around and doing your whatever then this is your car. Cheap too I recommend it highly.

Reliable, tough car

by Sarah6627 from Edmonton, Alberta on Fri Apr 20 2018

Great little car. I put over 300 000km on it before I got my new car and it still drove well. It would start in very cold weather even if I forgot to plug it in. It always got me where i needed safely. No issues or complaints.

Cavalier

by Cavalier from Baltimore, MD on Fri Apr 05 2013

Great little car, first time purchasing a Chevrolet. We purchased the car from Finish Line Auto Sales in PA. Great people, fast service and great communication.

OUR genealogy

by GM MAN from IL on Sat Mar 27 2010

MY grandmother is chevy belair 1957, my mother is chevy impala 1965 and her I am the granddaughter chevy cavalier we are all from decathlon champion family. i bought my chevy cavalier almost 5 years ago, it is reliable car, i just replaced the belt at 65k and alternator at 75 k , i have a good milage in city about 27 , i spoiled it , because i change the oil every 1000 mile so i can keep it to be a classic car, buy chevy and be happy .

Reliable Car

by T from New York City, NY on Tue Mar 02 2010

This is a great car if all you need is something to get you from where you are to where you need/want to be. Very good gas mileage. I get 25 mpg city and 33 mpg highway (compared to my previous car getting 25 mpg highway and 18 mpg city, this is a very good improvement). The heater in the winter and A/C in summer are great. The seats are not the most comfortable on longer trips. The cup holders are not that great. I wouldn't call this a fun or thrilling car to drive, but if all you need is some reliable means to get around, this is an excellent car.

LOVED IT!

by cris from lynnwood on Tue Jul 03 2012

GREAT RUNNING CAR WITH EXCELLENT GAS MILAGE!! NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS. JUST HAD TO REPLACE THE PUMP! BUT OTHER THAN THAT GREAT TRANSPORTATION! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!

Hate buying gas love this car

by ChevyLuvr from Tri Cities WA on Thu Jul 28 2011

I got this car after the truck i bought originally broke after a week and the car lot let me get a different vehicle same price. It had 82k on it and I have put about two or three thousand on it in the last couple months. It gets great gas mileage averaging about 31mpg when i checked it. Ill admit its not the most comfortable ride on long trips but it could be worse. Very reliable and the only problem I have had with it is leaving the lights on and the battery dying because there is no beeping sound if the lights are left on and key is removed. It looks great in silver and hides the dirty. LOL. also has some kickin rims And for being a little car it definitely has huge cajones All in all its a very good vehicle as long as it is maintained like alot of cars. hope you enjoy the car like i do.

1 2 3 4