2012 Chevrolet Colorado

Good Truck

by from Oklahoma on September 18, 2017

This truck handled ok and seemed to be comfortable. I was pleased with the options on the model. Not a lot of frills just a great to the point truck
Not Rated Reliability

good truck

by from WEATHERFORD on July 8, 2017

very good truck i've ever own...good on gas..comfortable ride..stylish..great sound and stereo..need to buy another one

Love, Love, Love it!!

by from Eddington, ME on May 16, 2017

Just the right size and great comfort. Absolutely love this truck. We can get home repair supplies home easily and we can tow a wood splitter and trailer when needed. And then we can also just go riding long distance in comfort.

Great small truck

by from Hemet CA on May 12, 2017

Love this truck. Looks good and drives good. Purchased this truck in 2011 and have had zero issues. Everyone complements the truck asking is it new.

first and most enjoyable truck

by from Eddington, ME on May 9, 2017

This truck is just the right size for both myself and my husband. We can tow what we need to, and we can just ride for fun. We now can bring home improvement supplies home easier and not have to sorry of how to get things home. The color and shade of blue makes it even more worth while. I just love this little truck!

Great truck for great price

by from Plant City, FL on April 10, 2017

I have owned my truck for two years and have not had to do any major repairs to it. Has 85,000 miles on it and still runs strong. I do a lot of driving for work so its reassuring to know that i have a reliable truck to get me around.

I love these things

by from Torrington, CT on March 23, 2017

This is the second Colorado for me. The first was a 2005. After 130,000 miles and nothing other than scheduled maintenance and normal wear replacement which is to be expected, I traded it in February 2017 for a used 2012 with only 38,000 miles. This is so far proving to be another great one, and I fully expect that after 130,000 miles on the clock I'll be out looking for another one. There is a good reason these are scarce in the pre-owned lots. I love these things.

True bad a** truck

by from Kearneysville WV on September 9, 2016

5.3 V8 chipped out to 380 HP Z71 4X4 club cab eats Mustangs and Challengers for lunch And laughs at the new 2016 Colorado V6

A Great Truck all around!

by from Fairfax Virginia on April 23, 2015

4WD Extended Cab 5 cylinder engine, Z71 package. This has been so far a great truck with no issues. I mean nothing wrong after a little over 2 years. Also hauls a 4000 lb camping trailer around pretty well for its size, and its off road ability is excellent. Its also a really nice looking truck in its proportions and it handles well. No complaints except gas mileage when pulling a trailer but that's to be expected. Otherwise decent mileage for a 4wd mid size truck. Id buy it again and highly recommend it.

Uses car for Towing

Simly a fantastic small truck

by from North Carolina on April 13, 2015

I currently own two pickups, both Chevy's. I have a 2007 Silverado Z71 4X4 and a 2012 Colorado LT1 Z85 4X4. I use my Silverado to haul a 28 ft camper and my Colorado is my daily driver and I use it to haul moderate sized loads. I find it equally at home with a bed full of wood off road as it is on the highway. Even though it is the Z85 it can still run around in the mud and climb hills with any Toyota out there. I have my Colorado lifted 3 inches with 32" all terrain tires and have yet to come across a mud hole I cant traverse or a hill I cant climb. Don't get me wrong, I don't pound the heck out of my truck but my job has taken me to plenty of places where the meek dare not tread. On the highway it is a very well mannered, comfortable and smooth truck. It is not fair to compare the ride to a car but for a compact truck it is the best I have ever owned. I have owned the truck since it was new and besides the customizations all I have had to do is routine maintenance. The 5 cylinder sounds a bit busy compared to my Silverado and it wont burn up any quarter mile tracks but it powers the truck down the road nicely and has proven to be very sturdy and dependable. I have always been a Chevy truck guy and my Colorado has done nothing but solidify my opinion. If you want a truck that is dependable, very capable off road, and comfortable to drive then the 2012 and older Colorado's are hard to beat.