2016 Chevrolet Cruze consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Cruze Chevrolet
Explore the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze
Shop the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze

Love my Cruze!

While it is small, I love my little car. Backseat is quite small but big enough for a couple of children. It has good pickup, fun to drive.

Preowned Chevy Cruz ....Looks and Drives Great !!

I absolutely love my car . Thanks again Britnee & Patriot autos . My car maybe used but it runs like a never before owned vehicle. I love it!!!

2.9

Toyota

Car has electrical problems Driver side Head light went out along with rear passenger side light change bulbs still not working n then on top break system followed n Its shot all this after replacing a $600 dollar radio what a waste

Was nice car for my wife

It was very nice for my wife met most of her needs it was easy to drive gas usage was fantastic great vehicle for collage persons

Very reliable, comfortable.

Love my Chevy Cruze.. own it for almost a year. Great gas mileage, comfortable, reliable.. and sporty . Live driving it every where . Definitely would buy another one

Very reliable

This car was great for me. A short older person. It was great for me. Only had one problem in the 4 years I owned it. A water pump went out at 3.5 years, but was covered by warranty. Other than that, started every day, and went down the road great. It was preowned, and never had to replace brakes. Very pretty car, red, and still looked like new after 5 years.

2016 Chevy Cruze!! Has 64000 miles

Really great car fuel mileage is excellent and runs like a champ best car I ever had! Has 64000 miles looking to sell because I have another car I’m wanting to get!

4.4

Beautiful Car

The compact car is just right size and beautiful inside and out/ Interior is fancy/ love that it has all features I'm looking for in it

2.6

20,000 miles & second clutch failure

My second clutch is starting to fail. The car has less than 21,000 miles on it, and I just had to pull the clutch up with my toe. It has been replaced by the dealer once already. How does a clutch fail? They are practically no-brainers for car designers, one would think. I’ve driven a manual transmission since 1966, and I am certain I did not tear the clutch out myself. I have had this new one six months. GM has had problems with the clutch in 2017 and 2018 models also, and you can find numerous complaints online. Why continue to use this clutch? It is a major design flaw that could be fixed and hasn’t. Should be a recall.

2.0

Pure crap. Worst car I’ve ever owned.

Had to replace the engine. Water pump failed internally and wasn’t circulating. Temperature gage did not indicate a problem. Not covered by warranty. Door speakers blowing despite moderate volume levels. Constant random misfiring that cannot be traced to a cause.