2009 Chevrolet Equinox

Great Car!!

by from Allentown, PA on September 12, 2009

This var was purchased new and it is great! The ride is very smooth and most of the time you don't even feel the bumps! The engine is very quiet you have to check the tach to make sure it is still running! Also the back seats have tons of legs room and I really mean tons!!

Comfortable and versatile.

by from Troy, Mi on December 17, 2010

Very dependable and nice riding vehicle and seats 4 adults comfortably. Good for family with 2-3 children for trips around town and weekend trips up north. Handles well and easy to park.

2009 CHEVY EQUINOX

by from Wichita, ks on June 14, 2011

Just bought my chevy equinox, paid $15,700 from dealership with 37k miles.... so far, so good. Has so much room. I have an 8 month old son, and he has alot of stuff to haul when we go on road trips which is quiet often. It drives smooth turns sharp which make it very easy to park. Not to many blind spots either. Love how the back seat moves forward and back, its nice if there is someone in the back seat with long legs. Also the equinox gets up and goes when it needs to. Get decent gas mileage. I talked the dealer down almost 5k becuase mine is stock and some of the interior looks cheaply made but overall its well worth what I spent. also the windows takes some getting use to because the controls are in the middle. This is by far the nicest vehicle I have owned I say buy if your looking for a smaller suv with lots of room or if your a mom on the go.

Great CUV

by from Tri Cities, WA on April 9, 2012

I have the Sport model, V-6 265 hp, AWD. Great performance and features. Good sound system and lots of room. I tow my boat with it. Very versatile vehicle. I have owned the Equinox for three years and it has never been to the shop. I love the six speed tranny. It does well in the snow. It has a bluetooth, satelite radio, heated seats and mirrors, sport suspension, sun roof, rear defogger, adjustable rear seat, that folds down. Ireally love this vehicle.

2009 equinox

by from Oshua on June 8, 2015

I just paid $3000 in repairs Crack Block kept well-maintained regular old changes 180 thousand kilometers first time I've ever had that happen to me

Most comfortable SUV I have ever test driven

by from Norfolk, VA on October 5, 2017

The vehicle was exactly what I need. It is roomy enough to get comfortable yet not so bigasto be intimidating.
Not Rated Reliability

Great family vehicle

by on August 26, 2017

This is very reliable suv. If I had any complaints it would be gas mileage and the quality of the interior plastics. It was mechanically sounds and need very little maintenance.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

It was a reliable car just wanted something newer

by from West branch mi on September 16, 2017

It was nice I liked how it sat higher up. Gas mileage wasn't the greatest. But it was reliable. Overall nice car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily