2016 Chevrolet Equinox consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Equinox Chevrolet
Explore the 2016 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2016 Chevrolet Equinox

Surpassed my expectations

Nicely designed inside and out. Much mote cargo space than I thought it would have. It passed the road trip test too.. I have no complaints about it.

Always wanted this vehicle never dreamed i would p

Sure i will enjoy all the features i pick it up Tuesday...then will drive to south Alabama to see my greatgrand babies .they will be as excited as me

Upgraded from 04 Cavalier

Had never had an suv, but always wanted one. Was able to find just what I wanted in an suv even right down to the color.

4.4

Just got the Equinox and can't wait for my first r

It's just an awesome car. I fell in love with it on the test drive and knew I wanted it. I am so happy Chris showed the car to us.

I just completed the purchase yesterday (3/1/21)

I like the looks of it, the gas mileage and the bonus features such as automatic start and heated seats, back-up camera, automatic windows, and cargo space.

Amazing Purchase

This SUV is exactly what I was looking for! I test drove an older equinox 2012) and didn't like it. But the 2016 is way more spacious and secure feeling! I love it!

2.4

Gutless wonder

My wife fell in love when she drove this thing. Only having owned an old jeep and older buick. I was not impressed from day 1. The 2.4L i-4 is gutless, and when you get on the throttle more than 1/4, the engine noise sounds like an angry weed-whacker. The interior is comfortable, however the control cluster looks like something out of a scrabble box. Driver controls as far as steering wheel and column stocks are pretty decent. The stock LS radio screen is responsive, however locked down (no bluetooth music). Backup camera is nice. The AWD and stability/traction control work well, and have saved me from a couple slides in the snow. I've had to replace VVT solonoids multiple times, at $50 each, its starting to get old. I was quoted $300 to replace the pair, which is highway robbery. You can do them yourself in about 20 min with basic hand tools. It eats oil, and again, is gutless. If your looking for mediocracy and a center control stack busier than a bishops hat, go ahead and get one. If you demand more from a vehicle than just a device to get you from point-a to point-b, look elsewhere, or at least get the V6.

4.3

It’s very comfortable easy hands on driving very g

It’s very comfortable very hands-on easy to control rise moves great gas mileage he had great tires three free oil changes The salesman Allen McGee did a great job

4.0

very nice car I have never own a chevrolet before

this is a awesome car it meets all my standards i am very excited about my purchase and i will be recommending sharp cars to all my family members

Performs great so far!

Very roomy especially in the back seats if you have long legs, easier on gas than what we had, nice riding! You won't be disappointed if you purchase one.