2019 Chevrolet Equinox consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Equinox
3.3

Disappointing

Turbo broke before 20,000 miles and immediately shut down car without warning leaving us stranded. Leaving dealership and another part broke within 2 miles resulting in immediately turning around and going back to dealership. Comfortable and great perks like USB charging ports throughout. But features do not matter if you can’t trust whether the car will break down. Chevy was not helpful with questions and making repair process easy so will not be buying another Chevy product.

Great, Great Service from Byron Miller!

Eternally grateful for the support and professionalism service rendered by Byron Miller, I highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a car from Shea Chevrolet.

Great car at great price

Love it, hopefully I can put over 400,000 miles on it,like I did my 2006 chevy cobalt. I will definitely come back for another car

3.6

Like the set up

Nice I like the car very stylish. Like the set up of the dash. Love that I can talk thru car speakers very nice. The seats are comfortable

Newest car I’ve ever owned

I have only had it for a day but I love it. Runs great rides great. Great features. It’s my dream car that I have wanted for several years

Best car I have ever owned.

This car meets all our needs. Drives great and easy to keep clean. Spacious room inside for traveling. Love the back door automatically opens and closes.

4.1

Needed a vehicle, overall its good.

Good vehicle, has turbo, average room, blue is a good color for it, don't like it shutting off when I apply the brakes. Nice for the wife though.

Most reliable car I’ve owned

Great car and good on gasoline has a lot space. I just love my car and I was the first to drive this car .

1.0

Equinox junk

Junk...intercooler freezes when colder than 30 degrees total junk in minnesota. Rydell was a total joke to work with . They were great when giving them a pile of money but 50 days later when problem arose were impossible to work with. Did not care one bit.

4.3

Reliable Car

Economical car; good driving;great car. I purchased a used Equinox and similar features of my Impala However, no CD.; Adequate leg room and room for back seat passengers.