2021 Chevrolet Equinox consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Equinox Chevrolet
Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Equinox

Great vehicle

This is the third Equinox that I have leased. Had a 2015, 2018 and now a 2021. Great vehicle. I love it. Best decision I ever made.

Best vehicle I have every owned

It has everything we need in it it is the largest vehicle I have ever had I usually drive Chevy cars but I am truly enjoy it and it fits all of our needs

Has all the options desired.

This car has all the options we were looking for plus more. It is comfortable and meets all of our needs. It is nice and easy to drive.

This is our Second Equinox

Great SUV with super tech components and seating! Smooth ride, great pick-up, and a/c are perfect throughout the car! Our first Equinox was Champagne color. Now we have Pearl Black! So sleeeek!

Our 4th Equinox

This vehicle has some safety and comfort features that we haven't had before. At first it seemed like chimes were "always" going off. With some help from Hawkins Chevrolet staff, our salesperson Troy Sunken and another staff person Nick, I have learned to manage the chimes. The mpg is better than any other Equinox we've had. Overall, it is a great vehicle. Our grandchildren said of the back seat, "It is more comfortable than the previous one." So far we are very happy with our purchase.

Have only had it for a day, but so far, so good.

This car fits my needs. I find it easy to drive and to park. The sight lines are good. It has good acceleration, and I like the interior design.

Love the color and ease of handling.

This is the 3rd Equinox I have owned and the improvements they keep making are incredible. I especially have always like the power lift gate. I will be an Equinox customer for as long as they keep making them.

I love my new suv

The suv is great. My dog has his spot already picked out. I love the room it has and it drives really nice. I love being able to see the road better

grand caravan

I love everything about my new bowtie and very happy to have gone with a Chevy this time around. Love the color ice metallic and love the blue jeans inspired interior and love how the body style is derived from the El Camino!

Getting Acquainted with Goldilocks

I have owned this vehicle for less than 2 weeks, so the car and I are still getting acquainted with each other. Although the ride could be more smooth, the car is performing well and I believe it is a good value for the price point. Key features that appealed to me: the car is easy to get in & out of plus the gauges & screen graphics are an optimum size for viewing. The car has ample leg room for both the driver and passengers. The Equinox is not too big or too small—just a great Goldilocks size for maneuverability. Happy owner so far!