2003 Chevrolet Express 1500

Best cargo van on the road

by from Lebanon,Ky on June 13, 2017

Great all around van, with great ride, great bargain for the price, 4.3 engine best engine ever made

Uses car for Towing

More room for the money

by from Jackson, michigan on March 9, 2014

This van so far suits me and my family well for the money we gave up a little comfort as far as luxury goes but the ride is smooth and the kids love the space. We love the double doors on both sides and the van runs great and not too bad at all on gas.

Disappointed in a Newer Van

by from Eau Claire, WI on October 14, 2007

I bought a newer vehicle for the saftey reason of my family. Occasionally the front end shifts from left to right like a violent shimmy. To the point that you feel like you are going to end up in a ditch. Machanics (even the dealership) can't tell me why this is happening. What is puzzling, is that it doesn't happen every time you brake. Just recently I found out that there is a design flaw in the air conditioning compressor and I may need to spend $1000.00 every other year to keep replacing it. (the defrost won't even work without this compressor). Basically, I bought a three year old vehicle that acts worse, at times, than a 20 year old vehicle.

Nice conversion from Southern Comfort

by from Rowlett TX on June 10, 2007

Just bought a used Chevy Express with Southern Comfort conversion. The van is great, lots of romm and comfort! Hope it is reliable as this is 1st Chevy I have owned.

Comfortable Ride

by from Maryland on August 3, 2006

Great looking van, very comfortable and spacious for any activity. Entertainment package the kids love. DVD and game play ports for any portable activity. Love this van.