Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Everyone should get a Chevrolet Express with AWD

by from palatine, il on March 8, 2011

This vehicle is excellent in all ways. Great towing capacity and lots of room for hauling. I truly love the all wheel drive. The 327 V8 has awesome power. Its nice to be able to remove both bench seats for hauling. This is an all around functional built vehicle for work and or play.

Workhorse

by from Salt Lake City Utah on July 22, 2011

I bought my 2007 Chevy Express 1500 Van from a dealer who bought it from the federal govt. It had 91000 miles on it and drives pretty smooth. The interior is clean and spacious. I use this for a shuttle business. It is an 8 passenger vehicle and has lots of luggage room. I especially like that the ac/heat controls are also in the rear so I dont have passengers telling me to turn up/down the air all the time while driving. Windows and doors are manual which is fine. At least I wount be fixing the window regulator. Only hassle are the manual door locks. The passenger airbag light is on in the dash and it says its off. Theres supposed to be a sensor which should activate the airbag but its not working. My 2002 suburban had a key hole where I could turn on/off the airbag. This sensor airbag is just another excuse for the dealer to fix something. Otherwise this van is great for hauling people. I'll wait till winter comes around and see how she handles in the snow with a good set of snow tires.

Similar Models