2014 Chevrolet Express 2500

volkswagon

by from La Verne Ca on May 27, 2014

wanted a quote for a bare bone Toyota Tacoma short bed truck only options that I wanted was A/C and radio, not what I was quoted very disappointed with sales staff as they added many unwanted extras??? purchased a new chevrolet van instead from sierra very pleased with sales department and product PS I am a local contractor and will be looking at different Toyota dealerships in the future not pleased W/OBABY

Only work van I'd ever own!!

by from El Paso, TX on May 11, 2014

This is our 2nd work vehicle. Our first chevy van has 350,000 miles and still running strong. After 17 years decided to add a new addition. Love the new chevy express.

Great Van for the Price

by from Racine, WI on August 28, 2017

Excellent van for the price. The van fits our business needs perfectly. Dealer's service was excellent.

very good passenger van...

by from Northeastern Ohio... on November 13, 2017

Plenty of power out of 4.8 V8, very reliable, handles great,very comfortable ride, good fuel economy...

Most dependable and longest lasting vans

by from Laguna Hills, California on September 18, 2017

This van has never broken down. Has lots of cargo space. Has plenty of power. Very comfortable . I love it
Not Rated Reliability