2016 Chevrolet Express 2500 consumer reviews

$30,595–$32,455 MSRP range
side view of 2016 Express 2500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2016 Express 2500 Chevrolet
Shop the 2016 Express 2500 Chevrolet

Largest passenger vehicle I've ever owned.

On the 125 mile trip home from buying this used passenger van, it was pleasantly uneventful. Bonus...according to the onboard mpg display, when I arrived home, it shows 19.8mpg, with only me in it, cruise set at 70mph on highway, very little a/c used. Even if it is as optimistic as other OEM calculators I've noticed in past vehicles even 18mpg is not bad considering 6.0 V8, 9 Captain's chairs, full interior, carpet, etc. ~6200 lbs AND the first 50 miles, were in mountains and foothills!

4.0

Larger van than I'm looking for.

It was a good van & ran well. But I'm looking for a newer van than the 2007 Cargo Express 1500 that I currently have and don't need anything larger.

This van is a solid addition to our fleet

Our food pantry uses vans to pick up and deliver food every day. We need a vehicle that has space, rides well, and has safety features included. This van has it all. We'll be sure to come back each time we need to replace another of our fleet.

Current van has 289000 miles

One of the best handling vans for long distance and daily use I have worked on, converted and owned many vans. I find the reliability of the chevy van and smooth ride has worked very well for me in anything I put it up to.

Great work van

We just bought our 4th chevy work van i will not buy anything other than chevy ever again i have tried fords dodge i am done even trying any other manufacturer