2006 Chevrolet Express 3500

Great Experience!!

by from celina, oh on April 27, 2017

I was looking for something specific and on a budget. They were able to help me find what I needed without breaking the bank. Great Experience!!!

High performance

by from CHEVY CHASE on August 17, 2017

I like how it drives on the road nice radio and plenty of leg space and exterior is excellent and i like how it was build
Not Rated Reliability

Great for all the kids And camper

by from Nashville Tennessee on July 6, 2017

I searched to find a reasonable 12 passenger van with the big V-8 so we could tow our camper. The kids love it they each have their own Row. We recently installed a back up camera and TVs. They love it! Towing capacity is 10,000 pounds which is also great! We waited to find one with the 6.0 L V8, in my opinion one of the most reliable engines ever built. Behind that is the 4L 80 transmission which is also bullet proof. Cross country road trip's will be a blast in this thing.

Uses car for Towing