2006 Chevrolet Hhr

Very reliable. 263,000 miles and still going

by from Columbia on September 13, 2017

Great economy wagon. Good fuel economy. Would buy another one in a heartbeat. Only reason I got rid of it was we needes a bigger car.

What a cool looking car you have I've been told.

by from Meadview,Az on September 6, 2017

I've owned this vehicle for over 2 years now and have enjoyed it immensely! Been told many times what a cool looking little car you have there. It's been very economical and runs great.

Just say NO

by from Houston, Texas on August 15, 2017

We test drove several HHR's cheap when bought new and I see why now! Issues after 100K miles not worth it.
Not Rated Reliability

Best vehicle I've owned

by from Williamsport, PA on August 10, 2017

It has been very reliable, excellent on fuel, comfortable ride and very roomy. Has never required very much maintenance.

Good on gas.

by from Green bay on July 29, 2017

It's good on gas. Very roomy. Runs smooth. Repairs have been easy and affordable. Is pretty sporty for a van.

most reliable car I have ever had

by from Faribault MN on June 8, 2017

The HHR has get up and go power, roomy, over 8 years of ownership haven't had too many car repairs. Stylish vehicle, and lots of features including child safety locks, passive and other alarms. Love this car, and will be looking for another when this one gives out. Used this car for commuting to work, traveling, and just fun with wonderful gas mileage.

Unique First Car

by from Norman, OK on June 7, 2017

I love that my HHR is different from other vehicles on the road. Mine has minimal options, one of which is remote start. It has been very nice in warmer or colder temperatures. Overall, it's not the most well-made vehicle, but has been a good first car with nothing other than routine maintenance.

This is a very low maintenance vehicle

by from Sun City, Ca on May 13, 2017

Extremely happy with the overall vehicle. Since It's in the high high 200K miles I've driven it the maintenance cost is very very low.

Good but far from luxury, not very comfy.

by from Hemet, CA on April 28, 2017

The interior is roomy and the back seats fold flat. I like that a lot. The power was nothing great, but okay. Than car handled well on wet roads, but not so well in snow due to low clearance. That said, the seats are not really very comfortable. I drove it day to day without much problem but a cross country drive nearly killed me. If you have a bad back or your just a big guy, you might want to keep that in mind.

This is my 6-th american car, owned in 1995-

by from Estonia, Tallinn on December 31, 2016

This is my 6-th american car, what i owned in my country Estonia in 1995-2016 years. Still have 2006 HHR, not disappointed. Very interesting car, i have 2,4L and 5sp manual transmission. This little baby comes from Pennsylvania to Estonia in 2014. Odo is about 250 000 km, but car condition is still very very good! I have a LT-2 full package version. Still my best car... in Estonia we have only 22 HHR-s !. Thank you, Bryan Nesbitt for excellent car and design!!! God bless Chevrolet. I recommend this car 100% to my frends.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Chevrolet Hhr