2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited

Best car every

by from Monroe La on July 11, 2017

It's has a very nice inside design it has every thang that I wanted in a car had for almost a year & nothing is wrong gets me back & forth

very fast car for it's class!

by from Rock Springs.GA. on September 1, 2017

Bought this car certified used.Other than previous owner not taking care of the exterior paint,very nice car,roomy.Trunk space is awesome.Very peppy car,will get up and go.Next one I buy will not be black,having a very hard time keeping water spots off the paint.

Great car

by from Glen Burnie ,MD on October 22, 2017

I am a tall person this car is spacious by todays standards and I fit in it ok. I guess the days of full sized cars are over. Great car though just miss the old 90's era Caprice's.

car buying

by from Clarksville, TN on August 30, 2017

excellent vehicle, i own a 2017 Impala, this is the first chevy car we have ever owned and are extremely happy, should of bought one of theses along time ago.
Not Rated Reliability

Amazed at the power it has. Love it!!!

by from Clovis, CA on August 2, 2017

Chevrolet is my favorite choice of car. Like the style, like the comfort, leg wise and ride. It's smooth.

one of the best design drivable dependable Chevro

by from Baltimore on August 23, 2017

As I already stated this model is one of the bestnew design.. Chevy has ever made . Out of 10 I give it a nine and a half

Great vehicle!

by from DENVER, CO on September 20, 2017

This carbs big enough for my family and sooo good on fuel! It has excellent fuel mileage, especially when it is driven on the highway. Love this car and am so glad we got it!

Too early to tell, but it is a smooth ride.

by from Flower Mound, Texas on August 14, 2017

The Impala Limited is just that - limited in style and features. It is a good traveling car. It is not a show car or anything fancy at all. It has everything required to get you from A to B smoothly and quietly. It is a good all around car.

This is the best car I?ve ever driven.

by from INDIANA 46203 on January 7, 2018

This car meets all of my needs. It had multiple USB ports, it has Wi-Fi for up to five devices, and blue tooth is absolutely awesome when it comes to playing my music. The ride is so comfortable with leather seats and smooth handling...I love this car.

Too bless

by from HOUSTON on September 6, 2017

It's very grown and sexy...NICE RIDE...I WILL LOOK GOOD IN ONE...I LIKE TO TRAVEL WITH MY FAMILY...NICE SIZE CAR WITH LEXURY...