2000 Chevrolet Lumina

Fast and Reliable

by from Davis, CA on February 24, 2011

One of the best cars I've ever had, it's made it 11 years with minimal maintenance. It is quite powerful, with FWD providing good control in poor weather, but it still gets great gas mileage.

value in a used car

by from sacramento on February 13, 2014

Going on 200000 miles and I still love this thing. You can get them for cheap and they are reliable. A Honda of the same year and miles.is like 4 times the costs. I've had zero problems with mine. My friend with his Toyota looked down his nose at my lumina until his Toyotas engine died and I had to pick him up in my 2000 lumina!Sure, it's cheap and cheesy but it's got it were it counts. Cheap to buy cheap to maintain and it's never ever given me any trouble.

Great car,better than Accord

by from Great Neck, NY on January 12, 2009

Better than Honda Accord, because , less cost for maitenance. Good preformance, inexpensive parts and easy to find. It could be used for family car also, since its considrderbally roomy. No rusts on body or engin. Its a quiet sound car.

Similar Models