2008 Chevrolet Malibu Classic

Great value for the money

by from St Charles, MD on June 21, 2008

I have to say that i never expected myself to buy an american car in 100 years but I just purchased an 08 malibu classic (used w/ 11k miles) and love it. Great gas milage and good interior space at a low price point lead me to this pick. Thanks cars.com for the research and tools on your site. Mike

My First Car & Loving It!

by from on April 4, 2009

The car is great, never had a problem with it, gives me good power and great gas millage.The only thing its missing is an extra power outlet in the front b/c it comes with one on the lower dash and one in the storage/arm rest--but other than that, the car is wonderful (5/5) .

1000% love it

by from Bossier la on March 7, 2017

I love my car very reliable its been a few years now so i need a few things done to it now. But over all its great i would love to upgrade soon to a more recent year.

Very nice car

by from Scott City,Ks. on November 10, 2009

My wife has owned two malibu's and loved them both. She likes the sstyle and comfort,not too mention the great gas mileage.

I Owned this car

by from West Helena, Arkansas on May 10, 2017

Its has 234,562 miles on it. Really you can buy this car for cheaper price so much have to be done on it.

Similar Models