2008 Chevrolet Malibu Classic

Change Year
Average based on 3 reviews

Great value for the money

by from St Charles, MD on June 21, 2008

I have to say that i never expected myself to buy an american car in 100 years but I just purchased an 08 malibu classic (used w/ 11k miles) and love it. Great gas milage and good interior space at a low price point lead me to this pick. Thanks cars.com for the research and tools on your site. Mike

My First Car & Loving It!

by from on April 4, 2009

The car is great, never had a problem with it, gives me good power and great gas millage.The only thing its missing is an extra power outlet in the front b/c it comes with one on the lower dash and one in the storage/arm rest--but other than that, the car is wonderful (5/5) .

Very nice car

by from Scott City,Ks. on November 10, 2009

My wife has owned two malibu's and loved them both. She likes the sstyle and comfort,not too mention the great gas mileage.

Similar Models