2008 Chevrolet Malibu Classic

Very comfortable

by from Kansas on September 18, 2017

Enjoyed the car and was very suitable for what I needed lots of leg room front and back Would recommend to friends
Not Rated Reliability

One of my best purchases.

by from New Orleans, LA on August 31, 2017

I loved it. The ride was smooth. It was easy to maintain. I loved the extra features. The color was great because if it didn't get wash regularly, the dirt didn't show up as much.

A solid choice

by from Berea, KY on July 25, 2017

Good car doesn't have a ton of room, but about what you would expect for a midsize. The 4 cylinder has weak acceleration and leaves a lot to be desired. The transmission shifts okay, but youll still wish you had an extra gear or two. I really like the layout and abient blue/ green lighting that helps you find the door handles at night. All cars should have this.

I Owned this car

by from West Helena, Arkansas on May 10, 2017

Its has 234,562 miles on it. Really you can buy this car for cheaper price so much have to be done on it.

1000% love it

by from Bossier la on March 7, 2017

I love my car very reliable its been a few years now so i need a few things done to it now. But over all its great i would love to upgrade soon to a more recent year.

Very nice car

by from Scott City,Ks. on November 10, 2009

My wife has owned two malibu's and loved them both. She likes the sstyle and comfort,not too mention the great gas mileage.

My First Car & Loving It!

by from on April 4, 2009

The car is great, never had a problem with it, gives me good power and great gas millage.The only thing its missing is an extra power outlet in the front b/c it comes with one on the lower dash and one in the storage/arm rest--but other than that, the car is wonderful (5/5) .

Great value for the money

by from St Charles, MD on June 21, 2008

I have to say that i never expected myself to buy an american car in 100 years but I just purchased an 08 malibu classic (used w/ 11k miles) and love it. Great gas milage and good interior space at a low price point lead me to this pick. Thanks cars.com for the research and tools on your site. Mike