1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Nice Sports Car !

by from knoxville, tn on March 27, 2012

I bought this '95 Monte Carlo new and it was the best car I owned. I always got compliments everyone I went. The ride and handling are excellent and very good gas mileage.

Amazing Z34

by from on January 17, 2011

I bought the car in 2002 and it already had a little work done to it. I is a very fast car. The only things that needed fixed on it were the alternator went out on it once (could have something to do with the 2 15" subs I had in it) and the transmission started slipping pretty bad. For the price, however, it is amazing. The handling on mine is much improved due to Eibach Springs and Bilstein shocks, but overall I absolutely love this car. People all the time make big offers for it...

It's Unreliable

by from Hanover, PA on May 12, 2010

I have a 95 Monte Ls, that won't start half the time I go to start it. It has left me sit so far 2 times in the few weeks I've had it. Another thing is you can't start it right away when it wants to start due to some type of security feature that GM installed in it when it was first built. It's sad that I actually am posting a bad type of review on a chevy product. This changes my opinion on Chevy from thinking previously that Chevy makes excellent vehicles (reliable).

my 95 monte carlo z34

by from deland,fl on April 18, 2010

love my car has alot of miles on it but it its strong tuff and dependable i paid $1500 for it in 2007

its junk

by from mass on January 12, 2010

its a nice car but it breaks down way to often i would know not the first monte ive had...its a iffy car

Best car I ever had

by from Yakima, WA on February 11, 2008

I bought this car from a wrecking yard. Now it runs excellent. It only has 60K miles and is very reliable. I work at an auto parts store so anything it needs is relatively easy to get.

Great First Car

by from Minnesota on November 6, 2006

I'm 17 and this is my first car. My grandpa owned it previously and took great care of it. The car is 11 years old with 57,000 miles on it and still drives like a brand new car. The comfort on it is amazing and is very spacious. Also quite powerful for when you just want some get-n-go. And not to mention it looks sharp! I highly recommend a Monte Carlo.

Our Expert Review: 1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo