2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo consumer reviews

$21,015 starting MSRP
side view of 2007 Monte Carlo Chevrolet
Explore the 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Great Muscle Car

Low mileage, superb power and acceleration. Handling is fantastic. Love my Monte Carlo SS. Heated seats, On Star, Driver Information Center (DIC), and Climate Control.

4.3

Looking for over 2 years

I have been looking for this Monte Carlo for over 2 years. I knew what I wanted: 2007, Black, LT3. When I found it on Cars.com and bought it, it did not disappoint. Awesome car with great MPG. Thanks CARS.com for finding my dream car!

more muscle

I recently purchased a 07 Monte Carlo nascar pacecar and found the car to be more than I expected. The 5.3 liter superchaged engine has more power than I expected for a front wheel drive, resulting in great handing in the rain and snow of any muscle car I have ever driven.

A practicle muslce car with room for the family.

A great looking car that surprises most people with it's performance, gas milage and front wheel drive. Yes I drive it all winter up and down the hills through the snow without a problem. Get the silver ground effects and stripes it knocks people out! Very comfortable and I've had no problems in 45k miles. What I like is that it is well optioned but yet straight forward and simple to operate. I took it to the track once and it ran right on the factory advertised time (14.3@98). Can't beat it for a four season car.

2007 monte carlo ss

i enjoyed this car for almost two years. I'm 6'4" and plenty of room up front, would of gave it 5 stars but the back seat doesnt have leg room. v-8 has great pick up when needed. overall 23mpg with highway and very little city driving, not bad for a v-8. just got rid of it for the 2010 camaro, just because i wanted the camaro.

Awesome car!!

Had a 2006 ss that got totaled, had to have another one found a black 2007 still under factory warranty. Great car!! Have had alot of cars but these 2 ss i have owned have got more compliments than all the other cars i have owned except maybe my 1973 z-28 camaro. Great car for the money, remote start, satellite radio everything standard on the vehicle. v-8 with great power and 26 miles per gallon on highway. if you can get one do it!!!!

4.4

Somewhat dissappointed

I purchased a 2007 SS new in 11-07. Now 18 months later, I have had to have the leather backs of both front seats replaced because the gray dye of the seats has worn down to showing white and it only has presently 12,000 miles on the vehicle. The second time it was replaced was last month ( 5-09) and was told by GM that this would be the last time due to normal wear and tear. I asked to have them show me where in the Owners & Warranty manuals, where it said anything about normal wear and they couldn't do it and said thats just the way it is. Except for the leather dye I would recommend the vehicle, but if a person had to pay out of pocket to have the leather changed to look good, it would become very expensive

BEST CAR I've EVER DRIVEN & OWNED!!

I'm a SUPER PROUD OWNER of a 2007 SS Monte Carlo!! I've wanted 1 of these for 5 years & finally got it & it's WORTH EVERY penny! TRUST ME it's reliable, comfy, & one of the greatest things is you can drive in 4,6 or 8 cylinder mode so you can choose how you burn your gas. IT'S GREAT!!!

Great sports car

Purchased with 29,000 miles. Now is 36,000 miles and ive enjoyed every single mile in this beauty. Luxurious, fast, but yet not enough words can describe how awesome it is.

2.1

I must be from a different planet . . .

. . . one where automotive expectations are a lot higher. I rented this car for a one-week, thousand miles trip and hated every moment of it. Rental had 22,000 miles so can we blame the terrible ride, sloppy steering and overabundance of road noise on this vehicle's "old age"? My 18-year old somehow talked me into letting her drive it. From the get-go, she thought, "Wow! Very cool!" but when she returned she was no longer impressed.