1994 Chevrolet S-10 consumer reviews

side view of 1994 S-10 Chevrolet
Explore the 1994 Chevrolet S-10
4.4

Rusty but Trusty

Quality truck, been very reliable over the years...repairs are cheap and typical...I'm the second owner and it's still truckin along...nice truck...would buy another one if they still sold them

4.4

Super clean low miles 1994 S10!

Amazingly clean and in excellent condition for a 94, good gas mileage and very dependable truck. Paint still looks brand new and the tires are new. She's ready to drive!

3.6

210,000 and still running!

This truck has all original drive trainstill intact! Other than routine maintanence and replacement no major over haul has been done to this truck. It has no leaks (granted some seals have been replaced)

Cant beat a chevy

Absolutely fantastic truck, extended cab can seat 3 people very comfortably(4 in a pinch), i got this truck from my dad who has had it since 98, and beat the absolute snot out of it, and the result? NOTHING, i have done minor maintenance since buying (new fuel filters, oil, tranny filter and fluid, etc) and despite the fact that my dad had not changed the oil in 4 years when i got it, it still ran like a champ. End of the story is, great truck, absolutly bulletproof (mine has almost 200k on it and drove 270 miles to oregon without a hitch), 4x4 is excellent, only issue is i have a slight delay when shifting into 4th gear (auto tranny), but if thats the only problem on a 17 year old truck, i am MORE than happy with it, btw gas mileage isnt bad at all, 25 mpg highway if you keep foot out of it.

Greatest Truck!!!

I bought this truck new and have had it for for 15 years! It has never let me down. My family has grown so I need more than 3 seats or I would not be selling this truck. I love the amount of power the 4.3L has to offer. The 4x4 is a great feature in the winter months too. It has always been maintainted per factory specs. If your looking for a good truck, I promise you won't be disapointed with the Chevrolet S10."

4.1

Awesome Truck

I have had this truck for for 3 years and it has never let me down. I love the amount of power the 4.3L has to offer. I pulled a freind with a 4WD Ranger out of the mud with my 2WD S10 like it was nothing. My truck is 15 years old and its the most reliable car I own. If your looking for a good truck, I promise you won't be disapointed with the Chevrolet S10.

3.7

Head gasket problem

The bolts that hold the head gasket, can and do break. It happened to me at 50,100 km. Fortunate I know a good mechanic or else it would have cost some money to fix. He said GM has had problems with those types of bolts.

4.0

Like A Rock

I've had my truck for 9 yrs. Love it!!! Very reliable and peppy. Good on gas, surprising for a V6. But the best part is, with the extended cab, I can carry groceries and my plywood in the same trip!!.