2000 Chevrolet S-10 consumer reviews

$12,655–$18,081 MSRP range
side view of 2000 S-10 Chevrolet
Explore the 2000 Chevrolet S-10

Great little workhorse

Upgraded from my 1999 Toyota Tacoma. This truck so far seems to be a little sturdier, my Toyota was a good little truck until I started working out of it seemed like every day there's something going wrong or falling apart tailgate falling apart exhaust manifold leak terrible ride and for a unknown reasons would just pop out of 5th gear fortunately I never blew up the motor. My S10 has that little 2.2 l very turkey motor handles a blowed much better than my Tacoma and this far I have 169 MI the only thing I've done is change the oil spark plugs and transmission fluid. Has a much sportier drive to it. If you're looking for a little get around town truck I highly recommend it.

Run and drive great

Run and drive greatA truck will always be a useful vehicle for transportation and cargoKnowing what I know today I would’ve always had a truck for the multi purposes of using it and keeping up with the days dart times

Great reliable truck and a gas saver.

This truck meets all my needs and it runs strong. No major problems, just oil changes and brakes. I would love to buy another one in the near future.

Basic but reliable

I have a chevy s10 with 230000 miles and it still runs like new.It has no rust and has had minor repares such as cluth, alternator and starter.

4.4

One of My Favorite Cars (V6 4WD)

I bought the V6 4WD, extended cab, version back in 2006. It had about 98K on the odometer. But every single thing on it worked perfectly fine. It came with Rhino lining already on the bed. Not a single thing was wrong with it. I put about 10K on it without a single hiccup. Despite the fact that I didn't take very good care of it.

Extremely Reliable Truck

It's perfect for what I needed. It rides comfortably, has a long bed so I can haul a lot more things, it has very cold air, the seats are comfortable, and it rides smooth. I love it!

Chevy S10

Good value for money. Gets descent gas mileage and has held up well. Its small compact size is great for the home truck usage. Would definitely recommend to another.

The best vehicle I've ever owned

The S10 is a solid truck! I was very disappointed when Chevy stopped making them, hands down the most reliable small truck ever built. I never had any major mechanical issues with my xtreme other than basic maintenance.

4.0

Great little reliable truck!

This is a great little truck to get you from point A to point B. I haven't had any problems with it since I've owned it. It has new tires, brakes & MN tabs. A couple rust spots, but nothing major. Not 4 wheel drive.

Good on gas

Nice little truck, great performance, stronger and better engine performance than my 2010 Toyota Tacoma, Chevy shouldn?t stop making it.