Read or write a review.

2002 Chevrolet S-10

Change Year
4.0
Average based on 11 reviews

One of the best cars I have owned

by from Arizona on April 9, 2010

I purchased this car new in 2002. I drove it for 8 years(just sold it) and never had a problem with it. It was a very reliable truck. I am happy I purchased the V6 4.3 L.

zr-2 s10 impecable

by from ny,ny on September 12, 2010

this truck does it all cannot be out done in its class..no major problems at all..no minors problems to report...truck is great on tar road or off road its amazing

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

It IS "the most reliable car I've ever owned!"

by from Ohio on June 17, 2008

Base model...32,000 miles...body still perfect, even the paint still is glossy..after 6 years of NE Ohio winters w/salt. Never had a mechanical problem or any problem period. 5 speed manual gets EXCELLENT fuel mileage for a small truck.

Found treasure

by from Gilbert AZ on April 14, 2007

Just purchased a 2002 Chevy S-10 LS pickup with Xtreme package. Older truck, yes but very sharp. With only 32K miles it runs and handles like a dream. It may not be as refined as some of it's Japanese competition but I was able to find a sweet deal. The competition often holds it's value too well, making a used purchase less attractive when compared to buying new. Lots of options available

Great Truck

by from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on April 16, 2014

This is a Crew Cab 4x4, plenty of room inside for 4 or even a Babys Car Seat. Quiet inside, also rides smooth. Plenty of power for the Hills here in Pennsylvania, i do not pull anything with it. If you have ever had a GM Truck you know that the brakes are not "Sensitive", you have to push a little on the pedal. Not a problem, just a statement. This is a Great Reliable Truck with the 4.3 v6.

great trucks

by from Louisiana on June 30, 2014

I don't understand why GM quit making the S-10. I have two of them, a 2002 and a 2003. That little 2.2 liter engine is a HOSS and the fuel mileage is great. One of my trucks has 29,000 actual miles on it and the other has 129,000 actual miles and I've done nothing except change the oil, lube and put new brakes on!!

Not the best truck I ever had.

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan on September 17, 2012

I've owned this truck for 10 years and have had to replace the radiator at 80,000 miles. The latch on the third door has been replaced three times. I got so discussed that I stopped using it. It would have cost approximately $120.00 each time I had it fixed if I would have had to have it done.

Love it

by from on March 12, 2009

Zr2 has handeled everything I have thrown at it. This truck is an adonis for its size. It can haul a heavy payload and can get on it in the mud.

S10 ZR2 THE RIGHT STUFF!!

by from Green BAY,WI on July 14, 2010

IM 1 WAY I OWEN THE SAME TRUCK ITS GOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED!! I JUST LOVE IT!! I GEUSS I DIDNT SAY EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS TRUCK IS GREAT!!

having a concerns about front end

by from on March 11, 2013

that body style isn't a 2002 s-10 body. its an older body style than listed. Chevrolet changed the fronts ends in 98. 2002 Chevy s-10 lights are doubled stacked over and under. In this picture its different than listed .

Similar Models