2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2012 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Shop the 2012 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
1.4

Not for previous truck owners.

This truck is inferior to my old truck in everyway, if I could lemon law it on sheer disappointment I would. Built for people who havent owned and dont need a pickup, but want an suv with a bed. I highly regret buying it.

Good value in a used truck

Just traded in my 2002 Ram with 215k Miles for a 2012 Silverado. Previous owner kept it garaged, so it looks like new. It has 138k miles, but with the front mounted tow bar, most of those miles have been flat towing. Nice interior, leather has held up well with no tears or stains. Back up camera display is 1/3 of rear view mirror, state of the art in 2012. Steering is a little clunky, due to the wide off road tires, this will change with some sensible all-season radials. Not nearly as much interior hidden storage compartments as the Ram, but the upgrade makes up for that. Happy with the truck so far.

Best teuck I've had

This truck met all my needs absolutly better than I was expecting. Cant believe I was able to find such a nice truck. Very clean and for a used truck it looks like its brand new wow is all I can say

4.0

It's only got 70,000 and rusted out and I've under

It does and I love it, but the rust for 70 k is crazy ,the box is rusting out like mad and i keep it clean from road salt.

My first truck

This truck is perfect in every way! No interior problems like seat tears or smoke smell. For it being my first truck! I’m overall pleased with it

Loved the truck .

the 2012 Silverado was a wonderful truck. I needed to upgrade to be better to haul my trailer. Needed something with the tow package. Also with fewer kms.

Great truck for someone looking for a clean 4 WD.

This vehicle needs to be seen to appreciate it. Very clean inside and outside and dependable. Great truck for the money. You won't be disappointed.

4.1

Clean Silverado

After switching from another brand, I am pleased so far. The ride is more like a car than a full size truck and the power on tap is absolutely perect.

Very reliable truck

Everything we wanted plus more in this truck. For its year their little to no rust. So happy with it. Smooth ride too. Handles the road well

3.9

Reliable and comfortable

Had to put more aggressive tires on it, but great in all weather conditions now. Reliable and comfortable, but interior is pretty spartan. Hopefully the newer models have upped their game in the interior design category, but it is at least functional.