2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

4.3
Average based on 9 reviews

Silverado 2500 HD Duramax

by from Clinton, TN on October 24, 2011

I was a little concerned buying a 2003 with 180k miles, but couldn't pass up the deal... Truck has performed likes new one. 12.5pg on the highway ( through the appalacians) and 16.5 around town ( nit Banting it either). Runs and hanl Flea great. ( cew cab short bed 2 wd)

Better than 6.6 and way better than 6.0!

by from Forest Lake, MN on November 6, 2012

$1 less per gallon for gas with the towing capacity similiar to 6.6 Deisel. 8.1 LITRE has been a work horse for our horse trailer.

2003 Duramax 4x4 crew cab LT

by from North Carolina on December 19, 2011

The truck I purchaced has high miles 224,000. But I have been very pleased with it so far. The injectors will need attention before long and even with that the truck is an excellent value and runs great. It does exactly what i need it to do and gets good fuel millege at 15.8 miles to the gallon. Very pleased with my purchase!!

2500HD, 6.0L, 2whldr,auto

by from Illinois on October 8, 2011

I purchased mine new, but now has 40,000 miles. Its design is very impressive. I had two problems with it. 1.) Steering shaft noise repaired at $250.00. 2.) Engine oil leak (rear) repaired at $1200.00. Minor repair: starter motor replaced twice now. I towed 7500lbs thru mountains at 100 degree temperatures at 65 mph - no problems. I have the 6.0L 300hp/360ft lbs of torque. Bigger is always better. They should have rear sway bars installed at the factory. I rated the truck 4.0 overall. But most of its features and performance are extremely impressive. I didn't want to rate it a perfect 5.0. The engine is too loud. I would definitely buy another one with a bigger engine for towing. Still, I commend the Chevy engineers for this work of art.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Bad experience all around

by from on March 31, 2014

lies, lies and more lies. buyer be ware. This small dealership is only interested in making money that's it. Even the pictures they post is a lie. All the rust is hidden pictures is taken from angels that hide the vehicles flaws. Description is misleading and just down right false.

Pick-up Trucks

by from Milford, In. on April 27, 2016

I have had three of these trucks over the years. The first one was a great truck until it got hit, The second one went 320,000 miles and is still running fine. The latest one seems to be very tight and runs awesome. I would like to have seen better headliners and arm rest's.

Solid truck,

by from on November 11, 2010

Every option, this is a lot of truck, will do everything you ask it too. Nice long bed, trailer hitch, well taken care of.

Great truck

by from on October 23, 2010

Solid and appears well maintained. Good tires, aluminum rims. Paint in good shape. Small dent on left rear quarter panel. Clean interior.

AWESOME TRUCK!

by from MOLINE IL on February 8, 2011

I LOOKED AT THIS TRUCK AND IT IS AWESOME! GREAT SHAPE. NICE AND CLEAN. THE LIFT WAS DONE RIGHT. I WANT IT! IF THE FINANCING COMES THROUGH I WILL BE DRIVING IT.

Similar Models