2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 consumer reviews

$23,700 starting MSRP
side view of 2003 Silverado 2500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2003 Silverado 2500 Chevrolet
Shop the 2003 Silverado 2500 Chevrolet

Best Truck I have ever owned.

Solid and pulls like no other. Power to spare and 21MPG city/Hwy. This is a great work truck or just for family use and fun.

2.1

BEWARE

DON'T BUY HERE. BIGGEST SCAM. I bought a truck that ended up missing 2 screws on the crack. Can't drive it. SOLD a WARRANTY that doesn't cover fixing the engine so it can start. I am out the $3000 for the warranty and another $4200 so my mechanic can repair the engine. The dealership won't make things right and repair it or the warranty company ASC WARRANTY AND I bought the PLATINUM package.. SCAM> SCAM> SCAM. GO SOME WHERE ELSE>

Most reliable pickup truck own

This pickup truck has got me through thinking about buying a new one but my tree have this and keep it longer engine has run long for me no problems with the engine regular maintenance

A good heavy-duty working truck that works good.

This truck worked really good, however since it's a working truck and I currently don't work it's consuming money for gasoline which begins to cause trouble. However, if you're looking for a heavy-duty working truck then this works out well, you can carry heavy cargo and you wouldn't even feel it. Overall it's a good truck to use.

Best truck I?ve ever had

This truck has all the power and looks you?ll ever need and super comfortable mine even has a built in DVD player and a awesome stereo plus 4 doors

4.4

Best TRUCK I've ever owned

This truck suited my family of 4 soon to be family of 5 which is the only reason I'm getting rid of it as it will be fairly cramped with 3 car seats in the back bench seat. It's very comfortable the drive is very smooth the only issue I had was a leaking fuel filter which was an extremely easy fix. And the 2003 was the only year chevy did this body/headlight design. I would highly recommend this truck to anyone, yet also be careful who you're buying from like any vehicle they take routine maintenance and if it's not done properly they will fall apart around you. I have seen far too many people fall victim to this so make sure you get a full report and if you don't know what your looking at take it straight to someone who does before purchasing.

2003 Chevy Silverado

This truck met all my needs plus more. It is very realiable and was priced right. This truck has a lot of power and I trust it to go anywhere.

4.0

Good truck for the most part.

This was a good truck that met all of my needs until I got a family and needed more seating for my wife and two kids.

4.3

does all my heavy hauling without complaint!

it's been more dependable than any of my friend's trucks, dodge or Ford! Gets me there every time. May not be a diesel but still gets up the mountain just fine!

Best truck I've owned

Great towing, never been stuck and reliability is great. I have used this truck for towing and daily driver.