2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

Change Year
Average based on 9 reviews

good truck for the money

by from San Antonio, TX on July 31, 2010

I've had no problems so far. The truck tows my horse trailer like it isn't there. The transmittion has a push button setting that is great for the hills,and is easy to use.

Best Truck Ever!

by from Colorado Springs, CO on March 22, 2012

This is my 2nd Duramax. I love the extra horse power with the LBZ. Very nice, powerful truck. rides nice, looks great! Only issue is the typical steerig shaft issue which the dealer took care of when I purchased it. Very satisfied.

Good for Weekends

by from on November 30, 2011

i bought this truck brand new and was just perfect with the 6.6 Diesel and use it for towing my racecar and going camping on weekend it is a great truck

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

2006 2500HD

by from Hayward, CA on February 9, 2012

I bought this in 2011 with 170,000 miles on it. It is a diesel crew cab. It runs as if the engine is brand new an the interior is clean and unworn. Very well built!

Great For Off-Road

by from Galesburg Il on August 9, 2011

I have had this truck for 2 years bought it used put a lift kit on it plus new tires and it is all around great for both towing and off road so its 2 in 1 in my book

Uses car for Off-roading

Best truck I have owned so far.

by from Orlando Florida on November 14, 2010

I have owned this truck since new in 06. I now have 119K miles on it. I had a couple of issues early that were covered by warranty (belt squeak, bad blend door actuator, EGR replacement), since those problems I had a wheel bearing go out in the front (started making noise in a tight turn). No other problems, everything else has been normal maintenance. Truck has never stranded me or failed to start. I have pulled up to 28,700 LBS with it.

GREAT!

by from Elizabeth Co on November 25, 2015

I love this truck. I use it to pull my Jeep up to the hills. Never any issues other than normal wear and tear. Last of the manual trans. The low first comes in very handy.

Uses car for Towing

Comfort and power for towing

by from Bozeman, Mt on April 26, 2011

Lots of power for towing with 6.0 L gas engine and tow package, comfortable leather interior, plenty of interior room, crew cab easy to get in and out of front and back, great sound with the Bose premium system.

2500 hd fan

by from Santa Cruz on February 12, 2017

super reliable and low maintenance!!!! I have 220k miles on it and still runs strong I'm definitely keeping it

Similar Models