2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

Power great MOG's

by from Hubert NC on June 14, 2017

Everything you need as a home or business owner. Great fuel mileage great power and comfort. Easy to work on. Fun to upgrades that stay in legal limits to boost power and fuel and fun.

***Oscar @ Richland Chevrolet is A+***

by from Shafter, CA on April 21, 2017

My wife and I have bought two vehicles from Oscar at Richland Chevrolet in the past year, a Silverado 2500HD and Yukon SLT. Prior to our purchases, we had never met Oscar. Since then, however, he has become our go-to salesperson and a personal friend. The first time we walked into Richland Chevrolet to purchase a vehicle, Oscar greeted us, took time to explain the different vehicles available that might fit our needs, and found us the right one at a good price. The second vehicle was no exception. The selection, quality and competitive prices at Richland is above-par. With Oscar, there's no uncomfortable haggling and continuous back and forth over the sticker price. He?s reasonable and fair (and funny!) and the actual purchases were unprecedentedly quick. After we brought our vehicles home (purchased 5 months apart) we had some modifications we wanted to make to each vehicle, respectively. For those, Oscar either offered us a discounted price or took care of it as a good will courtesy. While the entire team at Richland Chevrolet is first class and everyone makes you feel like family when you visit (sometimes I just stop by to say hello to everyone!), Oscar is a shining star and we couldn?t recommend him enough. Thanks Oscar for your great service, great humor and great friendship.

Used Truck Review

by from Washington, MI on March 27, 2017

Reliable truck with good performance. Has very big blind spots on both sides of the windshield that make it hard to see when turning and changing lanes.

WOW....what a truck !!!!

by from Driving throughout the U.S.A. (from New Jersey) on October 6, 2014

I'm a full time RV'er and pull a 5th Wheel, 17000 lbs. We have traveled throughout the U.S.A. and Canada also Alaska.. Up and down the Alaska Highway and the mountains in the lower 48 states. Have had no problems, passes trucks and other campers up and down these mountains with no problems. Just have to remember when the DEF has to be refilled. (every 5000 miles). Wish they put a gage on the dash to see how much DEF is left in tank. I stop at truck stops and campgrounds and I wish I was a sales person. Would have sold thousands of these trucks. Would I change ?? NO WAY... keep the good work going Chevy. I have put on 98600 miles in 4 yrs. and do regular service on it. It runs like a new truck every time I pull my RV.

Extremaly poor quality DEF system

by from NJ on July 14, 2014

Nice style, very strong, unfortunately DEF system is failing too frequently. Hundreds complaints from owners, speed limit decreased to 55 mph and then to 4 mph. Trucks kept for a week or longer, NOx sensors and DEF tank replaced, nozzles cleaned and still no resolution for permanent fix. I regret, I did not buy 2010 truck, without this lemon system

It's nice when a truck meets all your expectations

by from Alaska on September 3, 2013

I bought this Duramax powered truck hoping to use it to pull a large toyhauler. Finally this fall I have done that. What an awesome truck! It pulls a 16,000 lb 5th wheel with ease. The engine has all the power needed and the Allison tranny is always thinking ahead. It stops very well and it rides and handles perfectly. I have not added airbags or done any other suspension mods. None needed. The seats are comfortable and interior is well designed. I have put 28,000 trouble free miles on this truck without any issues. Mileage while towing - 11.5 mpg. without towing -18 to 22 mpg.

Work Horse

by from Tacoma, WA on November 16, 2012

Strong truck... rides like a "Truck". Very stiff ride, but if you want a work horse, this is your truck ! ! !

more SUPER than any super duty

by from ct. on September 23, 2012

Its a beast!! Pulls anything anywhere. 28ft fully loaded race trailer is a piece of cake. Had to check the mirror just to be sure it still there !! I get better milage than my 08 5.3 tahoe when not pulling too. If you need a great comfy truck, go drive one and see for yourself.

What a "Workhorse"!

by from North Garden, VA. on September 9, 2012

I have owned ford's all my life. I test drove is truck and was sold instantly. Very comfortable ride and will haul anything. I haul heavy equipment and have never had a problem. I even went head to head with a 2009 f-250 in pulling a storage container. They couldn't budge it. I pulled it and barely touched the accelerator. I true beast of a motor. Great truck just to ride in, as well. Impessive to look at too.

Duramax Diesel 2500hd Crew No worries with DEF

by from South Dakota on January 5, 2012

4x4 Mileage while towing 10 to 14 depending on weight and weather, in and around town 15 to 16, hwy 18 to 20+ again weather, Overall great truck, have had 1 recall on def calibration other that excellent, live in north country have yet to plug it in, no smoke and no smell, 1st 2500 i will never go back to half ton again Great truck

Our Expert Review: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500